Fifa 19

W90WBA

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Thought I’d create a thread specifically for Fifa 19 which has now been confirmed for the Switch

FIFA 19 Officially Confirmed For Nintendo Switch, Launches This September

Wasn’t sure I was going to bother tbh, but with the Champions Legaue rights now added, and that you can FINALLY play online games against people on your friends list instead of just random people I’m tempted to grab it as well as the PS4 version

Be good to play with a few people on here maybe even have some form of AVForums League too (none of my mates have a Switch)

Thought I’d create a thread specifically for Fifa 19 which has now been confirmed for the Switch

FIFA 19 Officially Confirmed For Nintendo Switch, Launches This September

Wasn’t sure I was going to bother tbh, but with the Champions Legaue rights now added, and that you can FINALLY play online games against people on your friends list instead of just random people I’m tempted to grab it as well as the PS4 version

Be good to play with a few people on here maybe even have some form of AVForums League too (none of my mates have a Switch)
Sounds good

Does sound like they’ve taken feedback onboard and improved it. I’m in.

Dammit going to have to buy Fifa 19 to play against people I know. Not sure if getting whipped by strangers or by people I know is better ......,

I’ll stick with 18. :)

Not interested in online, can’t justify spending more than the £20 I recently paid for 18 (in full knowledge a new one was likely a few months away) on a football game that’s constantly outdated.

Only exception would be if the new version would somehow make me less rubbish than I am currently.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom