FIFA 19 Ultimate Team

EA Chat, 'apart from the issue with verification codes, how are you today?' Listen Abas, cut the bullsh*t; let's fix the problem. You don't care how I am, and i don't care that you don't care how i am
Haha

I can't use the Web App on my PC for some reason, using Edge it comes up horribly broken and tells me it doesn't support a rotated screen, does the same using Chrome too, I've only be able to access it on my phones Chrome browser which is a bit tricky to use and every time I accidentally click back on the browser instead of the app it closes the whole thing..

As it turns out Abas did sort my issue out, but because I didn't buy Fifa 18 and therefore had no FUT club, i have to wait until (if) I pick the actual game up.

As it turns out Abas did sort my issue out, but because I didn't buy Fifa 18 and therefore had no FUT club, i have to wait until (if) I pick the actual game up.
Or EA Access surely? Then you'd have a club.

I packed Fred for what it's worth with my 4 welcome back free packs. I am going to invest in about 24k points tonight and see what the outlook looks like for the remainder of the year.

I've never done a SBC and I see there are 2 available (from memory) for what looks like some decent free packs, are they worth it?

I packed Fred for what it's worth with my 4 welcome back free packs. I am going to invest in about 24k points tonight and see what the outlook looks like for the remainder of the year.

I've never done a SBC and I see there are 2 available (from memory) for what looks like some decent free packs, are they worth it?

There are loads of SBC and IMO they're worth it for the cost as I've pulled a lot of 84/85/86 players. Sadly for me they're mainly EPL players which is a league I stay away from but I'll sell them next week and should get around 150k. So yeah go for the SBC now before the prices go up next week

There are loads of SBC and IMO they're worth it for the cost as I've pulled a lot of 84/85/86 players. Sadly for me they're mainly EPL players which is a league I stay away from but I'll sell them next week and should get around 150k. So yeah go for the SBC now before the prices go up next week

Sorted, thanks. I will get on them tonight.

I saw a guide by The Metro newspaper in which they completed 2 for an outlay of about 15k and received the equivalent of 90k worth of packs.

Just after some advice - for the higher rated players in my club - mainly Isco 89 and Mane 86, would you sell ASAP or wait until next week?

Mane is going for around 90k which for a player I will not ever use and one who is only 86, seems like a lot of cash! Would you sell now or next week when there will be a lot more players and a lot more coins in the game? My worry is that with more players there will be more packs opened and more Manes flying about so the price will plummet? Any suggestions?

For anyone that’s not seen.. it’s possible to play without the 10 hour timer.

There are videos on reddit that explain it better. You just need to load into the main menu and check the logo in the bottom right. It usually says EA access trial but sometimes it will say FIFA 19. Keep on quitting until it says fifa 19. I’ve been at 6 hours remaining for 4 hours now so it seems to work

As for the game.. I’ve enjoyed what I’ve played so far but FUT Champs will be as infuriating as ever. I still might play until silver some weekends for the player picks though

I don't think this is entirely true as I was doing the loyalty glitch last night for 3 squads so it took A LOT of quitting and reloading and it always said trial for me

Not interested in EA Access
As 300zxred said, you can cancel the trial within the month and get a full refund, so even if you don't want to pay for it or even play the 10 hours because you don't have time you can still download it and start the club then get the refund, although the Web App alone isn't very good if you haven't got Fifa Points or funds on the account (which you can add in EA Access)

I don't think this is entirely true as I was doing the loyalty glitch last night for 3 squads so it took A LOT of quitting and reloading and it always said trial for me
If definitely has worked, my friend was using that method all day yesterday and his hours haven't gone down, I think you need to have preordered the game on the account for it to work so I haven't tried it out myself.

I have read people saying they've managed to do it on non-preordered accounts but I'm not sure how confirmed it is, also there is another way that definitely does work, it involves making a new account and buying EA Access on that, loading the game on the second account and then inviting your main account to the game and it pulls the second account into the game as well.

You can then use the 10 hours and cancel for a refund, rinse and repeat with further accounts.

I'm not going to have time to play it much myself until release after today so I'm not too fussed but the options are there for those who do wish to rinse it early.

It's only 4 quid,then cancel..
Wut?
Busy over the weekend but sounds like i’ll be getting ea access for the month then; give it a whirl for the 10 hours (plus glitch maybe!)
Cheers gents :smashin: As you say just buy ea access but no need to preorder Full game? Then cancel ea access before it renews?

hi guys, i pre ordered fifa already but playing ea access 10 hour trail, it said something about pre order bonus but in a rush i clicked the button to skip, i'm guessing it said we wont get the packs till the release date? can anyone confirm if you have it ordered and havent got your packs for the game that is part of the package?

Yep it works I had the game open for about 13 hours yesterday (wasn’t playing the whole time! Just most of it) and 4 hours the night before. It tells me I have 6 hours remaining so I’m hoping it stays that way until Tuesday..

Sometimes it can take 10 mins of trying before it works but it definitely works! But yes, I read you need a digital preorder

From the 24k and a bit of trading I have 700k coins. Tempted to pick up an icon but thinking I should make some investments if prices are going to rise on release. Although icons will also rise I guess :(

hi guys, i pre ordered fifa already but playing ea access 10 hour trail, it said something about pre order bonus but in a rush i clicked the button to skip, i'm guessing it said we wont get the packs till the release date? can anyone confirm if you have it ordered and havent got your packs for the game that is part of the package?
The message was to say basically don't worry about pre-order items, they will be in your account upon full release, just to stop people moaning "Where is all my bonus pre-order content??" etc

Yep it works I had the game open for about 13 hours yesterday (wasn’t playing the whole time! Just most of it) and 4 hours the night before. It tells me I have 6 hours remaining so I’m hoping it stays that way until Tuesday..

Sometimes it can take 10 mins of trying before it works but it definitely works! But yes, I read you need a digital preorder

From the 24k and a bit of trading I have 700k coins. Tempted to pick up an icon but thinking I should make some investments if prices are going to rise on release. Although icons will also rise I guess :(
Have you tried it today? If so let me know how you got on or get on, I saw Castro trying it for a second time at 1am and he couldn't get it to work after trying for an hour so ended up doing the invite method instead.

The glitch is random! Yesterday 1st time,,this morning a good half n hour!.
But it works!! Ive been on 3 hours for over 6 hours gameplay..

How on earth did you do that?! Seriously - I believe you - but I am clearly doing something wrong!!

There’s nothing to do wrong it just takes patience to keep restarting the game until you see the right logo

oh haha well I opened 24k fifa points.. that helped a bit. Packed a few valuable players and sold/discarded everything else. I made a bit trading too. Bought Pogba for 280k yesterday and sold him an hour later for 380k. Bought him back
Last night for 290 so hoping he will rise again closer to launch.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom