FIFA 18 league?

I think most people would probably say yes, but I've noticed in the last few years it's been notoriously difficult to get the games played. My time on is sporadic, so I wouldn't commit based on not wanting to let people down and having to drop out. Which I had to last time unfortunately.

Would you be wanting to organise it?

I ran them on here for a few years, but after people initially signing up for them and being quite enthusiastic at the start, it was a right ball ache trying to get outstanding games played towards the end, especially when I had to make decisions on the outcome of games after not being played for weeks on end and those people were then not happy with the outcome!
But, I was actually sitting here the other day thinking whether its worth putting it out there and seeing if there would be any interest..

I ran them on here for a few years, but after people initially signing up for them and being quite enthusiastic at the start, it was a right ball ache trying to get outstanding games played towards the end, especially when I had to make decisions on the outcome of games after not being played for weeks on end and those people were then not happy with the outcome!
But, I was actually sitting here the other day thinking whether its worth putting it out there and seeing if there would be any interest..
I’ll love get this started up again. Be soo good to do. And miss playing against you guys

I'm in a position now where game time mon - thurs evenings is pretty easy to come by so could commit to getting games played this time around

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom