FIFA 18 (29th September 2017)

morits

'Icons' :p

I hope it's those others that were 'accidentally' added to the FUT 17 database recently like Zidane and Henry etc. Hopefully the old legends will be icons too.

I'm going to be in Hong Kong from 26th September so i'll miss the early access :( Will get my 10 hours EA access though i guess..

Anyone tempted to switch to PS4 now? The larger player base would hopefully mean it'd be easier in FUT champs to reach elite (more lower skilled players? although top 100 would be much harder). I think the EA access discount is going to keep me on xbox

featherhall

Distinguished Member
It's on Xbox store for digital preorder at the usual ridiculous price for UK.
Depending on what I see at E3 it'll be a wee shopping trip around the world to see where it's cheapest. Usually the US as they get it early as well

ds17

Bought $100 gift card from to g2a and a months worth of ea access from cd keys.
£61 spent in all, got the Icon edition and 2400 Fifa points with the change.
That lot comes to £111 at full whack o_O

featherhall

Distinguished Member
I think it's likely to be a launch title for Scorpio so hopefully hear in the next day or so. I may have to wait

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Complete waste of time. Showed nothing apart from a little bit of the Alex hunter story

mrcraigyd

I bought the icon edition from us store worked out about £45 after getting cheap $ credit and with the fifa 17 and ea access discounts. Cant wait!!!

Last edited:

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Apparently the closed beta is due to kick off around August 18 so worth keeping an eye out for the invites in your emails

yokozuma

Bought $100 gift card from to g2a and a months worth of ea access from cd keys.
£61 spent in all, got the Icon edition and 2400 Fifa points with the change.
That lot comes to £111 at full whack o_O

That just using the standard UK store? Got it last year from South Africa cheap but Brexit and all that means or regions are more expensive now if anything.

DongaTon

That just using the standard UK store? Got it last year from South Africa cheap but Brexit and all that means or regions are more expensive now if anything.

I got top edition of Fifa 17 for a huge saving from South Africa too last year, but the savings didn't look all that great this time - Russia was maybe about £7 less perhaps?

My game sharing mate just went with uk price through Fifa 17 advert, for 10 percent discount plus ea access too

STANNY08

Just received my beta code. On my way home so should get on it tonight.

In fact it doesn't launch till tomorrow evening, can download now tho.

damo09

I said I wasn't getting fifa 18. Now I get a beta code. Dam you ea

TayWax

Distinguished Member
First Fifa in a while that I have very little interest in. I'm sure it will be almost identical to the last one. I'm sure the online stuff will be just as frustrating as always. Trying to save myself the stress

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Get in. Beta code arrived for Seasons .
That's 4 years in a row

featherhall

Distinguished Member
First Fifa in a while that I have very little interest in. I'm sure it will be almost identical to the last one. I'm sure the online stuff will be just as frustrating as always. Trying to save myself the stress
Graphically you may be surprised

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Had a game earlier. It seems weightier and plays well. Got beat 6-0 though so clearly require practice.

STANNY08

Played a season last night. Definitely feels different, can't quite put my finger on it. Struggling with it tho. Getting tackled and shoved off the ball real easy, while struggling to tackle and win the ball. I ain't great at FIFA but tend float within the top 3 divisions as leeds, only just achieved promotion from div 10.

featherhall

Distinguished Member
I'm struggling big time. Leaking goals all over the shop.

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Crowds look fantastic

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

What's new on Disney+ UK for February 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Focal releases 1000 Series integrated speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Klipsch announces ProMedia 2.1 BT speaker set
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
No Time to Die gets pushed to 8th Oct 2021
  • By Andy Bassett