Fifa 17 on PC?

This is the only game I have a complete nightmare with my ps4 controller with the double input and wrong buttons,I've tried everything to solve it tried input mapper and the other problem and selected hide ds4 and not hide ds4 but still get the double input,
All other games I haven't a problem with useing the ps4 controller,
And it's wired to the PC via usb
This is the only game I have a complete nightmare with my ps4 controller with the double input and wrong buttons,I've tried everything to solve it tried input mapper and the other problem and selected hide ds4 and not hide ds4 but still get the double input,
All other games I haven't a problem with useing the ps4 controller,
And it's wired to the PC via usb

I am using a ds4 fine with fifa although im using it through a Cronus pro.

The only way to get it to work without problems is to run Fifa without the ps4 pad connected and then keep plugging the usb in and out of the controller about 10 times when on the Fifa main screen till it finally stops the double input
Any other game works fine,

So you can down the trial from origin without actually ordering the game from them?
If so I didn't realise that

i never mentioned 970 with 60fps. The 970 can easily do 4K. I never usually monitor frame rates I use my eye sight, I believe I said that.
Check out my YouTube channels there's plenty of 4K games on their with the 970.
I said that I've got the 1070 now and I was getting a steady 60fps with forza at 4K maxed out.
Try reading my comments before hurling unfounded accusations.
It's irrelevant what framesratew you get to be honest. I know what I get.
We are being fed a load of lies from magazines etc about capabilities of cards.
The 970 is more than capable of 4K. The 1070 I've got is a high end version of the stock card and it's got room to spare at 4K without even an overclock. But read the magazines and they will say that even the 1080 struggles at 4K. This is absolute nonsense.

Yeah well a 970 at 10fps max settings is not playing. It's stop motion. No thanks mate, don't want to see your tosh channel! :rotfl:

The only way to get it to work without problems is to run Fifa without the ps4 pad connected and then keep plugging the usb in and out of the controller about 10 times when on the Fifa main screen till it finally stops the double input
Any other game works fine,
Try plugging the ds4 into the pc with a cable , but don't use inputmapper !!
just use the cable connected and start the game ,
some games like farcry 4 assassins creed unity and i think shadow of mordor
will let you play the game using the ds4 without the need of inputmapper
the only downside is (if it works ) your going to have the use the ds4 with the cable connected ,
if it works the ds4 will light up blue .

Ok will try that,
I am always useing the ds4 via usb lead via either input mapper or the other program (I still can't remember it's name)

I thought you need to have Bluetooth etc built in on your PC to get the ds4 to work without a usb lead (which I haven't)

Ok will try that,
I am always useing the ds4 via usb lead via either input mapper or the other program (I still can't remember it's name)

I thought you need to have Bluetooth etc built in on your PC to get the ds4 to work without a usb lead (which I haven't)
yes you can use bluetooth built in into the mobo , or a bluetooth adaptor or just the cable to PC
too just inputmapper , but it will also work with just the cable too , i use a little belkin bluetooth adaptor
but like i say "some" games will let you play without using bluetooth or inputmapper
you just need to connect a cable straight to the pc and start the game .

For anyone not getting early access like me, the Companion app was released the other day and you can crack on with the squad building challenges. Also useful to anyone with the 10 hours access as you can complete them without eating into those.

I tried the squad building thing on the app and on level 2 I just kept getting a message saying I can't use loan or concept players to make 3 players with 12 chem. I wasn't, I was just using bronze players. So just gave up

I'm playing the full game in career mode and it's really excellent. Graphics are much better than last year and much better than ps4. I have modded them with reshade and playing at maxed out 4K so they should be better.
The game feels entirely different this year. It really flows. I play on legendary level and it's a real challenge as Sheffield Wednesday.
Passing seems more fluid and I've not seen any ping pong yet.
This game is outstanding and I'll have used up my ten hours quite soon. Thursday isn't too far away.
I've started my own YouTube channel here.

This is just the first match I've uploaded but there will be plenty more.

@mark6226 the video looks good, can't say I am a big fan of the offline game but I am interested in watching your vids mainly to learn how to play better! You say you play in legendary mode well I am struggling at even the lowest settings of single player!

I can't seem to get the ball off the opposition at all, they seem to read where I am heading and just avoid me - same when I am attacking, they seem to know exactly where I am going!

I haven't watched all of your video but did notice in the bits I did watch you manage to get your players to swarm around the opposition when they have the ball...how do you do this?

My first fut squad. No doubt it will change a 1000 times in the next few months but here we go!

IMG_1474820973.885441.jpg

Enjoyed this Hunter goal earlier :cool:

Oh no! My trial has ended but I have only "played" about 3 hours. Left the launcher on over night and think that classes as playing?? Oh well. Not long to wait!

This is my first upload in 4K. I had to re-encode the original file to a 4K format that youtube likes. Apparently the maximum bitrate on youtube at 4K is 45mbs. And 60fps does not work well on youtube at 4k. So i have had to tone down the video accordingly.
There isn't much actual 4k gameplay on youtube so lets see how this goes. Hopefully all gameplay videos will be available to watch at 4k.

Last edited:
anyone got their keys from cdkeys yet?

I haven't

No I haven't either but expect them to send them Wednesday sometime

So you can down the trial from origin without actually ordering the game from them?
If so I didn't realise that

i never mentioned 970 with 60fps. The 970 can easily do 4K. I never usually monitor frame rates I use my eye sight, I believe I said that.
Check out my YouTube channels there's plenty of 4K games on their with the 970.
I said that I've got the 1070 now and I was getting a steady 60fps with forza at 4K maxed out.
Try reading my comments before hurling unfounded accusations.
It's irrelevant what framesratew you get to be honest. I know what I get.
We are being fed a load of lies from magazines etc about capabilities of cards.
The 970 is more than capable of 4K. The 1070 I've got is a high end version of the stock card and it's got room to spare at 4K without even an overclock. But read the magazines and they will say that even the 1080 struggles at 4K. This is absolute nonsense.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KYT48ferIQ

I really wish the mods would ban this idiot - I get sick to death of reading his crap - I don't usually get bothered about people spouting nonsense but this guy does it all the time.

its interesting that he does not allow members to look at his profile as he has locked it

Let's keep this on FIFA eh chaps. Leave the 4K crap for another thread :)
I really wish the mods would step in and warm this guy from spouting his nonsense

I'm playing the full game in career mode and it's really excellent. Graphics are much better than last year and much better than ps4. I have modded them with reshade and playing at maxed out 4K so they should be better..

Can you post a screenshot of this on your PC in 4K with an FPS counter?

Login then go to your account and then orders - click on your FIFA order.

Or

In your email, find the order confirmation from cdkeys and click on the download link in the email

Just checked mine and still getting "This product is a Pre-Order, it will be available here on or slightly before the release date of 29th September 2016."

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom