FIFA 17 Beta

Will be a very personal choice - I'm in the same boat. Tried PES demo and I think its genuinely excellent, but I know barring an absolute disaster (which I'm not expecting), I'll be going for FIFA again this year.

Just the fluid gameplay, the overall experience (licensing), realistic(ish!) career mode, online will be better, more to do with things like the "Story" and FUT etc.

As good as PES is this year seemingly on the pitch, FIFA should be the far better 'package' again. Shame for PES.

I've said to my mates, that if PES was the ONLY option this year, I'd be delighted with it... think that speaks volumes to how much it has improved.
I'm kinda with you on this one.

However if pes online was good. As in their servers, I'd get it for sure, but as I found at last year (first pes I bought in a while) online is a mess, input lag ruins it, and I don't think this year will be much different which is why I'm 80% sure it'll be fifa again taking up my play time.

Will be a very personal choice - I'm in the same boat. Tried PES demo and I think its genuinely excellent, but I know barring an absolute disaster (which I'm not expecting), I'll be going for FIFA again this year.

Just the fluid gameplay, the overall experience (licensing), realistic(ish!) career mode, online will be better, more to do with things like the "Story" and FUT etc.

As good as PES is this year seemingly on the pitch, FIFA should be the far better 'package' again. Shame for PES.

I've said to my mates, that if PES was the ONLY option this year, I'd be delighted with it... think that speaks volumes to how much it has improved.
yea - you are summing up pretty much how I feel. I really like the PES demo, the trouble is it is offline only and I would like to try it online as they have been poor there.

The gameplay is great, but the overall presentation, which is also important to me, is still a long way behind IMO.

Ideally would love to have about 20 games of each before I decide.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom