FIFA 16 AVF LEAGUE - Who's up for it?? **ENTRIES NOW CLOSED!!**

@whufc4ever76 I want be city again want my beast again
You'll have to go man utd or Everton lol. Can't be same twice. May even be international teams or lower div. Depends what @whufc4ever76 decides although it usually goes to a vote. On a different note I'm bloody terrible at this game. I love it but oh dear

Il have a go, will try my best as I work shifts and might ask for games at odd times lol. Tag is rudecrayfish.

Lots space we havnt started yet but this year going be brill lots new players can't wait to start I'm ready for @Olly C lol can't wait getting excited to go lol

Lots space we havnt started yet but this year going be brill lots new players can't wait to start I'm ready for @Olly C lol can't wait getting excited to go lol
Hope u do better than city yesterday lol. Glory glory to the Tottenham

How will it work then re what teams people get

Right, i am back from a cracking Stag Do up in Newcastle over the past 3 days, will have a look thru this when I get a chance and add newbies (and existing members) to the List who have since replied.
Will try and get things sorted this week, so we could "maybe" kick things off next Monday (the 5th Oct)

How will it work then re what teams people get
In the past I have just given people a Random number, and the teams are chosen in that order numbers were given out in.
Last season, I just done it on a first come, first serve basis.
I will think of various options in how we can get this going asap, once I start a new thread, you will ALL have to vote on one of these options, going with the option that has the highest vote, only fair way of doing it really!

Yes please I'll join if a space is left. Gamertag - SuperSportBilly

Long standing member and used to be a 360 and PS3 league here. Recognise some of the names from back then.

Cheers.
I'd love to join if people are happy to arrange games as and when. I will be the whipping boy of the league but it should help me improve.

DpM is my tag.
Yep count me in :) Im pretty flexible for the evenings as is the wife as long as I can give her a bit of notice :D
I'm up for this

Gamertag = Wulli3
Il have a go, will try my best as I work shifts and might ask for games at odd times lol. Tag is rudecrayfish.
I'd like to join if there's still a space, my gamer tag is grog123

Wowsers!! All added!

So that is 35 people so far! (What have I let myself in for here!? :eek:)
Will leave it open for another day or 2 as I would rather have an even number, then decide from there

Err ... they were not all me !!! Presumably a bi-product of multi-quote ?

Only the one with GT - SuperSportBilly obviously.

In the past I have just given people a Random number, and the teams are chosen in that order numbers were given out in.
Last season, I just done it on a first come, first serve basis.
I will think of various options in how we can get this going asap, once I start a new thread, you will ALL have to vote on one of these options, going with the option that has the highest vote, only fair way of doing it really!

Random number sounds fair. Cheers for the add

Eh?? There is you and 5 other people in the Multi-quote showing on my PC

On mobile app all show as posted by me !
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443457176.196046.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom