FIFA 15

Our Year

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
On June 9, we will officially reveal FIFA 15 at our E3 Press Conference. Today, we are proud to announce that our EA SPORTS IGNITE engine, powering all EA SPORTS titles on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, will now also run FIFA 15 on PC.

The PC version will include all the same core features coming to the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. Learn more about all those features beginning on June 9.

Recommended Specifications:

• CPU: Intel i5-2550K @ 3.4Ghz
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
  • Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 6870, NVIDIA GTX 460
  • DirectX: 11.0
Minimum Required Specifications:

• CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz
  • RAM: 4GB
  • Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
  • Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDI

Min specs of a core 2 processor... I can see exactly why they thought pcs weren't capable of running the new engine last year :rolleyes:

I'm glad they've seen sense and are releasing it on pc this time around. I can see it being very similar to last years game to be honest with a slight tweak like they always do.

But I thought Pc wasn't powerful enough!!
EA, you look like an arse

I've always played on console but the online is plagued with quitters. Is PC the same?

Regardless of EA's usual disregard for the PC as a sports game platform, I am at least a little interested in checking out the new engine. I've heard generally positive things about it from NG console players.

Then again I'm a PES fan at heart and I've never really been drawn to FIFA. I always find the game has an initial wow factor for about a week and then becomes very soulless and boring.

I imagine Origin Mexico will be the cheapest place again once released

Is that the ultimate team edition or standard?

Wow, just looked at the prices on the uk origin store - £50 for the standard version is more than the consoles! :eek:

IARpqKt.png

who buys full price on steam or origin ?

Last edited:
Is that the ultimate team edition or standard?

Wow, just looked at the prices on the uk origin store - £50 for the standard version is more than the consoles! :eek:

ultimate edition. might hold off as may pick up ps4 for Fifa and NHL 15 on big tv

Got mine from the Brazilian key site Neuvem last time, was dirt cheap

One thing I hated about this year's edition was the the complete lack of playing a standard league.

One thing I hated about this year's edition was the the complete lack of playing a standard league.
I'll probably pass on FIFA15 if this is the case again.

I bet EA still manage to come up with some BS excuse not to implement the same graphics engine used on the Nextgen consoles. I sense a conspiracy!!

Wow, they are really struggling to find things to add to each FIFA game aren't they :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom