FIFA 14 Preview Thread

I can imagine people who play with 5 star teams would want that to maybe change and avoid playing Barca and Real all the time but not sure why with lower teams. I don't play with top star teams so like the not knowing until the games loaded. Prefer it this way to a few years ago otherwise it takes ages with people swapping teams all the time.

I also thought Wales were licensed this year. We have our badge but kit is just generic. ***?!!

No I don't play with 5 star teams but annoying with international vs club teams and also kit clashing

No I don't play with 5 star teams but annoying with international vs club teams and also kit clashing

Fair enough fella. Shouldn't really get kit clashing (I know it happens) but a game is a game to me so I can live with the Intl v Club games. Each to their own though I suppose.

Fair enough fella. Shouldn't really get kit clashing (I know it happens) but a game is a game to me so I can live with the Intl v Club games. Each to their own though I suppose.

I also use to find that I would be paired with the same type of team . For example if I went Tottenham I would always play against PSG. Which got really boring . Not all the time but a majority of the time .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom