Fifa 14 Play & Help Thread

I just picked up Fifa 14. Having not properly played any Fifa games since Fifa 10 I was shocked to find they've done away with player overall ratings in the transfer market in career mode.

When did they start doing this and is 15 the same?

This totally ruins the game for me.

I just picked up Fifa 14. Having not properly played any Fifa games since Fifa 10 I was shocked to find they've done away with player overall ratings in the transfer market in career mode.

When did they start doing this and is 15 the same?

This totally ruins the game for me.

You can see player overall ratings by scouting the players, supposed to be more realistic - alternatively I suspect if you really want to know how good a player is going to be Google is your friend [emoji1]

I'm going back to the most recent last gen version with full player ratings

Onilne is a joke, its just a goal fest......what has happened to the keepers when shots are straight at them?

Onilne is a joke, its just a goal fest......what has happened to the keepers when shots are straight at them?

It is on default settings. Absolute farce of a game and the amount of goals scored is a joke. Manual games are a different matter altogether and the game is superb. More time on ball. Slower game and realistic scorelines. I've nagged a mate of mine to try it for years and he was never interested. He eventually gave it a try the other day and we had another session today. He loved it. The games we had were superb. Even though I'd been playing it this way for years he took to it really well and was really good at it.

The keepers can't stop a single shot by holding the ball, it's either pushed to the right or left.

There seems to be some issue when trying to attach a second controller whilst the game is loading. It causes stutters and an unplayable game. Anyone else experience this? The workaround was to actually start the game and just before KO to assign the 2nd controller to 'Guest' then a team. I didn't go back to see at what point is the earliest you can 'introduce' the 2nd controller before the stutters start.

Hi guys, can you help me out? IF anyone is over level 80 on fifa 15 can you please add me. I will pay in UT coins for you to gift me some of the pro clubs attributes e.g giant Afro. Thanks

Hi guys

Is it possible to play 2v2 on Fifa online?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom