Fifa 14 on 50 inch

raverbhoy

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i seem to be having a problem with this game i used to have a 42inch tv and everything was good and the game played smooth but i have bought a new tv and since then the game seems much slower to dribble by players and stuff. I had a 46 led samsung. Sent it back. Then a 47 lg led.Sent it back. Now im on third tv but keeping this one. A 50 inch panasonic plasma. It is 600hz and around 33ms input lag so the game should be playing fine.

Can games change when you go on a big tv? Ever since i changed from 42 inch the game feels more laggier and unresponsive. Other games are fine.

anyone had similar issue?

Hi guys i seem to be having a problem with this game i used to have a 42inch tv and everything was good and the game played smooth but i have bought a new tv and since then the game seems much slower to dribble by players and stuff. I had a 46 led samsung. Sent it back. Then a 47 lg led.Sent it back. Now im on third tv but keeping this one. A 50 inch panasonic plasma. It is 600hz and around 33ms input lag so the game should be playing fine.

Can games change when you go on a big tv? Ever since i changed from 42 inch the game feels more laggier and unresponsive. Other games are fine.

anyone had similar issue?
Have you enabled game mode on the TV?

Hi mate i enabled it on my 2 led tvs but same problem.panasonic plasma doesnt have game mode but the plasma doesnt need it. Still got same problem with fifa though

Hi mate i enabled it on my 2 led tvs but same problem.panasonic plasma doesnt have game mode but the plasma doesnt need it. Still got same problem with fifa though
Turn off everything you can on the TV, no audio or video enhancements, no smoothing, no noise reduction etc., anything that can add a processing step will cause lag. Plasmas do need a game mode, if only to do most of the turning off for you.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom