Fifa 13 Ultimate Team thread

I spent around £30/40 on packs I guess. Sounds a lot but I don't go out at weekends drinking and work hard in the week, so don't mind spending some money on it. Plus with selling coins on Ebay I have made over £100.

I used Martins last night in in La Liga team for a fitness player, wish I had used him before. Yes he is very fast but scored 8 in 5 games with him, all for 800 coins!! Also, TIF Isco is so much fun to play with!

Guys, I'm playing UT with a 4-4-2 formation.

I have Santi Cazorla. His default is CAM.

Obviously with a 4-4-2 there is just LM and CM.

Is it really worth me paying the 7,000 odd coins to buy a CAM>CM converter?

I can't see how it's really going to make that much difference, just adds a bit more chemistry him being a CM in a 4-4-2.

Even at 3.30am last night there were people scrambling around for CAM>CM converters, unbelievable.
I read an article on FIFA Addiction where they have done some extensive study on the influence of chemistry and there conclusion was that it makes little difference if the player has orange boot or position. They said the key thing is morale and team chem being 100.

What they also said was that if you look at the normal (non FUT) version of the card they often have 2 or 3 positions that they can play, like CM, LM, CAM. If any of them are what your UT player is playing even if his card is another then it will make no difference.

Just coding strangeness I guess.

IMHO the one thing that needs a total overhaul is the chemistry, looks like very little is being done with it. Why on earth should players from teh same league have a strong link in chemistry? Makes no sense at all.

Having said all that, I thought that 9 chem seemed to give players a boost when I played...but only oppositions players!!!! (maybe I imagined it all)

Strangely enough im only just getting into FUT mode, when in UT mods what game mode you you normally play.

IU played offline season, but once i got promoted it, just ended, i thought it would be a ongoing thing.

I dont really play online as i get hammered

Online Ultimate Team Seasons was a revelation for me. I won league won many times and it is a nice little hidden surprise to get that gold pack when you do it!
Wish I'd tried UT in earlier Fifas.

I don't see any point playing normal seasons nkw

I read an article on FIFA Addiction where they have done some extensive study on the influence of chemistry and there conclusion was that it makes little difference if the player has orange boot or position. They said the key thing is morale and team chem being 100.

What they also said was that if you look at the normal (non FUT) version of the card they often have 2 or 3 positions that they can play, like CM, LM, CAM. If any of them are what your UT player is playing even if his card is another then it will make no difference.

Just coding strangeness I guess.

IMHO the one thing that needs a total overhaul is the chemistry, looks like very little is being done with it. Why on earth should players from teh same league have a strong link in chemistry? Makes no sense at all.

Having said all that, I thought that 9 chem seemed to give players a boost when I played...but only oppositions players!!!! (maybe I imagined it all)

Yeah, I agree a lot with that.

Just because you play in the same league lol. So Etoo would have an amazing chemistry with Peter Beardsley!

What's wrong with UT is you can have a starting 11 that are all 9 Chem (remember to remove the manager to see the ratings without) and you can bring on a sub, regardless of what nationality or league he plays, and he will slot into a 9 chemistry. Good way of trying out classy players that don't fit into say a Prem team.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom