Fifa 13 Moaning thread.

BName

Ex Member
Reaction score
Let me be the first to create a Moaning thread on Fifa 13 i can't bilieve one hasn't been created allready. I did not think you could get worse than baps last year but i was wrong. I have not touched the Manager part of the game yet but i bet that is broken to somehow.

I've not played much of this yet as i've been playing a computer game, but i personally think it's way better than Fifa12. What you mean about the BAP's?

Had nothing but issues in the H2H season from yesterday and got worse today.

Connection errors when looking for a match
Hanging when searching
downloading does not always work for updating teams (had this issue for 2 hours could not play online)
When finding a game your get stucking in the loading screen when your kicking the ball at the keeper 90% of the time and have to dashboard out.
just before kick off you get error conneciotn and booted back to menu.

In 3 hours 2nite i have had 4 games this afternoon in 2 hours i got one game..

I think first week connection problems happen every year - demand on servers is massive.

I remember it with every release for years. I payed a lot of H2H leagues and all was fine.

Match matching is still a huge problem for when playing UT.

Every other game I playing someone in say Germany/Italy/Spain , so the game lags all the way through. Also people with bronze and silver teams are still always being matched against gold teams.

Match matching is still a huge problem for when playing UT.

Every other game I playing someone in say Germany/Italy/Spain , so the game lags all the way through. Also people with bronze and silver teams are still always being matched against gold teams.

if you are in an online comp with say a 2.5 star limit this is not possible unless it is a bug? Or are you talking about friendlies?

if you are in an online comp with say a 2.5 star limit this is not possible unless it is a bug? Or are you talking about friendlies?

For the season mode in UT. I tried to build a good silver team..then bronze..but every single game I was put against a gold team, as in this years UT it will just match you against another team in that division your in, no matter what colour team you have.

There is 50 page thread about it on the official forum asking for EA to change how it works.

I used to enjoy making silver and bronze teams but no point now until they fix this

Play the bronze and silver cups instead, then you will also play against bronze or silver teams

I am having some cracking games on ultimate team with fifa 13 playing in the bronze online cups. Best fifa for me so far, seems a good mix of fifa 10 and fifa 12

Irritating audio, trouble signing in to EA servers, slowdown...jut some of the annoyances I have currently.

GBDG1 said:
I've played 5 games so far online. I've only finished one - where I lost. Every other time the person I was playing disconnected after I'd scored.

That is very unusual in UT as they lose lots of match coins. I rarely ever saw anyone quit in UT.

Have to say I've had no issues in any mode,,no lag or disconnections,and I've played 100 odd games between all the modes,,,people will always quit out as there sore losers,,all in all think FIFA 13 is the best yet,even had a dabble in the career mode,which looks very promising.

Having no hard copy manual is a joke.

Do you think EA would send one out on request? I've just wasted 12 sheets of paper printing, can't read it.

Absolute joke. I don't want to hear any "save the trees" nonsense. Think of the trees getting wasted via printer paper.

Just another excuse for EA to penny pinch.

Last edited:
Loving the game but am gettign a few crashes at annoying times, ie after a match and then it crashes before returning to huba and you have to reboot losing the result.

Just said in the other thread that this is probably the worst release for bugs in the history of gaming. There's so much wrong at the moment, I'm surprised EA even know where to begin to fix em.

And the UT problems are causing a real poostorm. It works for the majority of folks obviously, but there's still a huge number of people who can't play UT properly, if at all. Me being 1 of them.

As much as I do love the way the game plays, it is a mess gameplay aside, and EA should really be brought to task for such a debacle. There has to be some kind of fit for purpose law it's broken!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it? About time :laugh: what were they saying?

I think they just quoted your post..... :rotfl:

They mentioned hundreds of complaints about game freezing etc, problems accessing EA servers and apparently some peoples accounts having money taken.

really annoying little things about the game, a few i have is when playing pro clubs with my mate online, get plenty of crashes when it goes to the areana , then once in the game the AI of your team can be horrible, one game you get an ok team , then next time your AI players cant even pass the ball to each other, annoyance:mad:

Had nothing but issues in the H2H season from yesterday and got worse today.

Connection errors when looking for a match
Hanging when searching
downloading does not always work for updating teams (had this issue for 2 hours could not play online)
When finding a game your get stucking in the loading screen when your kicking the ball at the keeper 90% of the time and have to dashboard out.
just before kick off you get error conneciotn and booted back to menu.

In 3 hours 2nite i have had 4 games this afternoon in 2 hours i got one game..

I have all of these issues but my main bug bear is something they haven't fixed from fifa 12....

Kit clashes with the referee!!!! If you play someone and they are playing as Man City in their away kit the referee wears black and it blends in with their team. The amount of times ive ended up marking the official to realise its the ref is annoying

but my main bug bear is something they haven't fixed from fifa 12....

Kit clashes with the referee!!!! If you play someone and they are playing as Man City in their away kit the referee wears black and it blends in with their team. The amount of times ive ended up marking the official to realise its the ref is annoying

On a similar note, I'd add in kit clashes with the goalkeeper. Happens all too often (as it did in previous iterations of FIFA). :thumbsdow

This game is an absolute joke. Random freezes and disconnections after going a goal up (or down for that matter) and now I can't get into the EA servers.

Seriously considering contacting my retailer for a refund.

Seems that all EA Sports titles have significant issues this year. It's idle speculation but you have to wonder whether resources are being diverted to the next gen versions.

This game is an absolute joke. Random freezes and disconnections after going a goal up (or down for that matter) and now I can't get into the EA servers.

Seriously considering contacting my retailer for a refund.

UT is a joke this year with all the bugs on the web app and auction house through the console.

Yet again today all my trade pile and watch list has been stuck on completing as has 1000s of others, yet EA after 8 hours..have done nothing

5th time this happened in just over a week.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom