The rage79 Bristol City
Largegreenman Leeds United
WYZE 187 Blackpool
Munkey Boy Burnley

Login Details below:

League Name: AVF DEC B
Abbreviation: DECB
Password: december

Please note, I have joined the league as Accrington Stanley; please do not invite me for a league game.

All the best for the season ahead. :)

Steve

CoolBreeze9

Hey all,

I can play most days and nights. But I don't really turn on my xbox all that much unless its for a specifically organised game or if Im playing Kick-off with my brother. Feel free to interrupt any kick off games and the best way to organise games is to do it here.

I'll be on tonight until about 8pm, but can come back after 10:30 or so if anyone is around for games.

Anyway, look forward to it :)

x3j3UKN

When I can play it usually after 8PM weekdays, but not every day.

I am on all Friday night however as my wife is out that night :) happy to play any games from 8PM on Friday.

DrWise

Banned
can play any day after 9pm, will be on later tonight

Man of Kent

Two good games for me against OmerGod last night to lick of the season. The first was a tight 2-2 draw; Cardiff's forwards are so fast and I think I was quite fortunate to get a point, a freak cross come shot ended up being fumbled in off the keeper/defender for my equaliser just before half time.

The second game was 2-1 to Cardiff; I'd pulled a goal back after quickly being 2-0 down but again was struggling to cope with the pace and movement of Earnshaw and Miller.

At that point my 360, which is in the dashboard beta, decided to receive an update disconnecting my 360 from Live and awarding Cardiff a 3-0 win. No real issue as I think I would have lost anyway.

Two good games though. Well played!

CoolBreeze9

Two good games for me against OmerGod last night to lick of the season. The first was a tight 2-2 draw; Cardiff's forwards are so fast and I think I was quite fortunate to get a point, a freak cross come shot ended up being fumbled in off the keeper/defender for my equaliser just before half time.

The second game was 2-1 to Cardiff; I'd pulled a goal back after quickly being 2-0 down but again was struggling to cope with the pace and movement of Earnshaw and Miller.

At that point my 360, which is in the dashboard beta, decided to receive an update disconnecting my 360 from Live and awarding Cardiff a 3-0 win. No real issue as I think I would have lost anyway.

Two good games though. Well played!

Yep, 2 good games. That keeper fumble was the first time I've ever seen that (In the game that is) Fabianski does it in real life all the time! And Miller has got to be the most annoying forward ever. His workrate is High/High so he kept running all the way back and then being knackered when he actually got the ball.

x3j3UKN

I got spanked by Omergod last night in both games. Games against therage were much closer but he just edges me out in both games, first game I was lucky to get a pen early on, I can't believe your almost last min equaliser though!! Second game I lost 2-0 I think, sorry About putting the controller down, daughter decided to wake up crying!!

Yoshie

Standard Member
OmerGod 1 - 1 CURRTIS90
CURRTIS90 6 - 6 OmerGod.

Good games, pity about the red in the first game, clearly got the ball.
Good comeback in the second, should never have let you come back after a three goal cushion but I just can't bring myself to go defensive or put a defensive formation out! Still, made the game interesting.

sdb123

Distinguished Member
Yoshie said:
OmerGod 1 - 1 CURRTIS90
CURRTIS90 6 - 6 OmerGod.

Good games, pity about the red in the first game, clearly got the ball.
Good comeback in the second, should never have let you come back after a three goal cushion but I just can't bring myself to go defensive or put a defensive formation out! Still, made the game interesting.

6-6?! :eek:

CoolBreeze9

Yea lol. His centre forward, was causing me all sorts of problems with his 2 footedness!

I went 2-1 up and was 5-2 down not long later. Pulled it back to 5-4 and then conceded straight after to go 6-4 down. 86th and 90th minute goals salvaged a draw.

Yoshie

Standard Member
Man of kent 1 - 6 CURRTIS90
CURRTIS90 2 - 2 Man of kent

Good games, last goal I conceded was the strangest I've ever seen!

Yoshie

Standard Member
Largegreenman 0 - 1 CURRTIS90
CURRTIS90 3 - 0 Largegreenman
Good games!

Last edited:

DrWise

Banned
Munkey boy no epic back heal volleys this season lol

2 games with Cardiff both games so lapsed and lagging
He won both fine, but lag was unbearable on my side anyway

Last edited:

CoolBreeze9

Played WYZE 187 just now. Was winning 6-0, when he either DC'd or quit out in the 86th minute. Thought it was a DC because he came straight back online and we went onto the 2nd game. Was up 2-0 after I think about 25 mins, at which point he launched the ball back towards his keeper from a centre and when it was about to go out for a corner he attempted to clear with his keeper, who slid and kicked it into his own net. Quit out at 33 mins on the clock.

For the record, both games were slightly laggy, not overly so but enough to be a tad annoying.

CoolBreeze9

Munkey boy no epic back heal volleys this season lol

2 games with Cardiff both games so lapsed and lagging
He won both fine, but lag was unbearable on my side anyway

I was writing my post same time as you. The lag was I think 1 sec delays at each lapse or so. I had it too, but I only described it that way because I've actually played with much much worse.

I don't mind re-playing both games if you wish to do so (and its ok with mods etc)

DrWise

Banned
Dude tO be honest your win should stand no point disputing the fact you played 10x better than me, but for me lag was more than 1s, was gonna message you in game but thought it might die down which it didn't, but well played

DrWise

Banned
Anyone wants tO play after 10 let me know

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 27th February 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Musical Fidelity launches M3x Vinyl phono stage
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
SVS launches 1000 Pro Series subwoofers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
T+A launches new Caruso R music system plus optional speakers
  • By Andy Bassett