JaminTastic Hull City
X HOTSHOT B X Portsmouth

Login Details below:

League Name: AVF DEC A
Abbreviation: DECA
Password: december

All the best for the season ahead. :)

Steve

Going off some names up there, going to be a tough league! Look forward to it.

Adding people on my gamertag now - if anyone is on tonight to kick off the season I'll be about until 9pm :thumbsup:

Adding people on my gamertag now - if anyone is on tonight to kick off the season I'll be about until 9pm :thumbsup:

If your on until 9.30pm then I will be on too! Might just miss you though if you go at 9! Depends on my little un.

Any chance I can swap Portsmouth for Millwall please?

Didn't realise we were allowed to swap teams? If so what's the point in being assigned teams if we can swap 'em?

Edit: If we are able to swap teams then I'll take Reading if poss.

Last edited:
Only asked as I support them and they are rated lower. Will stick with Pompey.

Oh right, sorry mate wasn't having a go, just wondering if we could swap teams - if so in the many seasons I've played I had no idea :laugh:

rikki2ks said:
Any chance I can swap Portsmouth for Millwall please?

:laugh:

I was thinking you were going to ask that. I'm sure you'll do well with Pompey as it is. :)

benmango (Hull) 5 - 1 (Cardiff) Tony 7
Tony 7 1 - 4 benmango

Two decent tussles with Tony in our season openers! :)

In both games Tony scored well under pressure to make the scores 1-1 and 0-1 respectively, but after the goal Hull grew into it a bit, but Le Fondre working wonders in the air (good job cos he's absolute bobbins on the floor :laugh:).
Cheers Tony, well played buddy - Earnshaw and Miller kept my defence busy.

Good games I was losing my head a bit because the ball would find a way to your players after a tussle or ball running free.I couldn't create much well played.

Managed to play against both Tony 7 and SDB123 last night.

My first two against Tony 7 were both close games ending in a draw and a win for Tony. Enjoyed both games actually and Tony was good for the win, no complaints. Those Cardiff strikers work well and Tony uses them well.

The first game v SDB123 was played in front of about 20 people I think going from the crowd! Played in the wonderful muddy pitch and rain, the game was quite good with SDB123 scoring a good goal to win it.

The next game would be played in bright sunshine surely? No, snow storm this time , at least 40 people turned up for the game though this time! Another good close game ending 1-1 this time , we both of us going close to a 2nd, including a great goal line clearance from SDB123!

Thanks guys.

Be on tonight from 9ish onwards, I will be playing MW3, but if anyone wants to play me on Fifa just message me and I will come play.

Side note - Why oh why is the snow soooooo bright! Hurts my bloody eyes.

I officially hate the snow in FIFA games...it's like playing with a beach ball as it bounces along the pitch. :(

That goal-line clearance at the death was accompanied by a mild episode of tourets! The second game was strange for me as I made three changes to my starting lineup and changed the formation however when the match kicked off, the default lineup and formation was being used? :confused:

Followed up with a couple of games against yapper1982, both close games resulting in a 0-1 loss and a 1-0 win. :rolleyes:

I agree mate, does my head in. Is bright, have no control of the ball and just feels all wrong.

The rain is not much better either. Sometimes the ball will zip along the pitch but then during the same game the ball will move like it is going through sand! So very hard to judge what power to put on passes.

Played two games against sdb123

First game was a smash and grab which I won 1-0. Sdb123 was all over me but just couldn't get past my keeper I had one chance in the whole game and managed to tuck it away

Second game started as the first with my keeper pulling off a point blank save to keep me in it. But then evened out and had a few chances my self. But after what looked like a 0-0 draw somehow the my player decided to push one of sdb123 players over and he tucked away the penalty

As always enjoyed both games. And good luck to sdb123 for rest of tourney you probally deserved 6 points rather than 3

I will be on after 10 30. I am on 2-10 this week so can only come on before 12 30 or after 10 30.

My Xbox-time has been radically reduced due to work - so if anyone can play in the daytimes or pretty late at night just hit me up if you see me on. I'll try and get on tonight if anyone is around. :)

I will be on after 10 30. I am on 2-10 this week so can only come on before 12 30 or after 10 30.

My Xbox-time has been radically reduced due to work - so if anyone can play in the daytimes or pretty late at night just hit me up if you see me on. I'll try and get on tonight if anyone is around. :)

Should be able to catch up with both of you as I'm pretty much restricted to those kind of times too this week. :)

I'll be around I'm sure. Look out for Jay with his Tractor boys. Practically unstoppable against me....7-0 and 1-0 with only 1 shot from both games for me.

I'm already on the verge of placing Pompey into admin lol!!

Also, anyone I play - can you invite me to both games please, otherwise we have to put up with that fella ringing the bell all the way through the match (I'm not joking!!).

Come on jamin you can win the league for the mighty tigers! I will be reading this thread with great interest and hopefully enjoying all the reports of you smashing all competitors to pieces!!!!

If the hull players are anything like real life cameron stewart should be a very handy player for you......

ollieovcity said:
Come on jamin you can win the league for the mighty tigers! I will be reading this thread with great interest and hopefully enjoying all the reports of you smashing all competitors to pieces!!!!

If the hull players are anything like real life cameron stewart should be a very handy player for you......

I bet he's glad you're here to help otherwise he'd really struggle lol! Why ain't you in anymore mate?

:laugh:

Cheers ollie, alas I didn't have the best of starts tonight against stu646:

Lost the first game 3-2, won the second 4-0.

Credit to stu in the first, he was clinical upfront which was the opposite of what I was. Thought I should've probably claimed at least a draw from it, but my finishing was woeful on the times I did get through, and Stu defended stoutly! He scored some decent goals too, the Hull defence is incapable of twisting this way and that sadly for me! :)
Second match felt a lot more open and it was McCall (I think) on the wing who was doing the damage. Robert Koren scored a few too.
Well played Stu, very strong opponent - surprised to see you so low down in the table!

Also played sdb earlier on the in the day, I think the scores were 4-2 to me, and 4-1 but hopefully he'll remember for definite. I remember in both games a couple of early goals came me a cushion to build on, which always helps settle the team it feels to me! That said the remainder of the games were tight with much to-ing and fro-ing.

Yeah Ollie Stewart is decent (very fast) but his finishing is abominable :laugh: he's he's playing midfield at the mo. Impressed with Koren though, feels like the classiest player in the squad. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom