Fifa 11 - Season 12 - Draw & teams chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotchilidamo

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, due to a large number of people dropping out we've been unable to operate the planned 3 up 3 down. Instead we've created 3 leagues rather than 4 and placed people in the leagues based on their league position in season 11.

So this season we'll have 3 leagues of 10 players.

The teams

The teams we'll are the 3.5 to 4 star category and have been chosen secifically because they are as equal as possible:

Club Country Attack Midfield Defence Total Average
Atlet. Mineiro Brazil 74 72 73 219 73.0
Corinthians Brazil 73 73 73 219 73.0
Santos Brazil 74 73 72 219 73.0
Sao Paulo Brazil 74 72 73 219 73.0
Newcastle United England 75 72 72 219 73.0
Wolves England 75 72 72 219 73.0
AJ Auxerre France 75 69 75 219 73.0
Toulouse FC France 72 74 73 219 73.0
RCD Espanyol Spain 75 72 72 219 73.0
Real Zaragoza Spain 75 72 72 219 73.0

How the league will work

• Everyone has been assigned a team. This has been allocated using a randomiser
  • Each team will play each other twice
  • The season will run for 3 weeks starting today/tomorrow and completing Sunday 9am 19th December
  • At the end of the season depending on player numbers 3 teams will be promoted, 3 teams will be relegated

Rules

• By joining the league you will be agreeing to adhere to the following rules:
  • Players will add other players in their league as Friends so you are all aware who's online when.
  • Players will actively arrange games rather than just waiting to see who's online by posting in the forums and using xbox live messages
  • Players will check gamercards to ensure the other player is not already in a game before sending an invite
  • Players are allowed to use custom tactics and custom formations but are not allowed to use the 6-0-4 formation, any formation which pushes back the defenders beyond their default positions, or a 4-2-4 formation
  • Players will try to ensure their kit has a good contrast in colour to their opponents kit to avoid any disadvantage for anyone with colour deficiency
  • Anyone found quitting a game without a good reason will be issued a yellow card
  • Players are not allowed to use their Be A Pro players in this league. Anyone found to be using their Be A Pro player will be issued a yellow card
  • Anyone found acting in anyway unsporting (sending abusive PMs, deliberately winding up an opponent, being aggressive in the forums, moaning after losing a game...) will be given a yellow card
  • Anyone completing less than 70% of games in a season will receive a yellow card, anyone completing less than 30% of their games without good reason will get a red card
  • Yellow cards are cumulative and will be removed after 2 clear seasons, 2 yellows = a red card which is a suspension/ban from the leagues (depending on the discretion of the GMs)
  • Players will be expected to complete a season before quitting the league. Anyone who quits the league without good reason will be issued a red card and will not be allowed to re-join these leagues in the future
  • Anyone wishing to leave the league at the end of the season is welcome to return but will be placed on the waiting list
  • Although this is not a rule as such, more of a league etiquette, please try to avoid scoring from an obvious mistake e.g. where a player's goalkeeper has passed to an opponent in error when trying to skip a cut scene
  • If you find that someone breaks any of the rules above please PM your league GM rather than dealing with it in public on the forums. Dealing with disputes in public forums is likely to result in a yellow card
  • Please note that we can not do anything about lag on the EA servers so please play through it should it happen. Quitting due to lag will not be accepted and will be issued a yellow card.
  • Also, please note we can not restore points after an unexpected disconection from the servers. If a loss is recorded, there is nothing we can do

The draw will follow shortly!

Last edited:
League 1
Curfish Toulouse FC
JacMF Newcastle United
Spoondles Sao Paulo
haroldinhio Wolves
JigSaw477 Santos
oTHE SILVER FOX Real Zaragoza
JaminTastic Corinthians
AlmeisterX RCD Espanyol
Dave McRave Atlet. Mineiro
scott23fw AJ Auxerre

Joining instructions to follow form either AlmeisterX or Spoondles who will be your GMs

League 2

kopchoir Atlet. Mineiro
sdb123 Corinthians
LeeholmeLegend Santos
Arctic Enemy Wolves
Tony 7 Newcastle United
scanz 1uk RCD Espanyol
streaky08 Toulouse FC
Man of Kent AJ Auxerre
Munkey Boy Real Zaragoza
Wimbo85 Sao Paulo

Joining instructions will follow from your GM sdb123

League 3

hotchilidamo Newcastle United
x WAKEY x RCD Espanyol
Bill Zxred Toulouse FC
Azraell 75 Wolves
Noobish Abbz Santos
X HOTSHOT B X Corinthians
ollieovcity Sao Paulo
Cott3e Galatasaray SK*
AlpsUK Atlet. Mineiro
benbr01 AJ Auxerre

I'm your GM you lucky people. I'll post joining instructions shortly.

2 things to note:

1) I have given Cott3e a slightly better team as he struggled last season. It's not a big enough difference to make any real waves, but hopefully just enough to give a more even look to the league

2) please welcome AlpsUK and benbr01 to the leagues by adding them to your friends lists

Last edited:
League 3 joining instructions:

league name: avf league 3
abbreviation: avfl3
password: avfl3

I'll create a discussion thread shortly

League 2

kopchoir Atlet. Mineiro
sdb123 Corinthians
LeeholmeLegend Santos
Arctic Enemy Wolves
Tony 7 Newcastle United
scanz 1uk RCD Espanyol
streaky08 Toulouse FC
Man of Kent AJ Auxerre
Munkey Boy Real Zaragoza
Wimbo85 Sao Paulo

Just a quick update....LeeholmeLegend has been replaced by JustinJ004.

League 1
Curfish Toulouse FC
JacMF Newcastle United
Spoondles Sao Paulo
TBC Wolves
JigSaw477 Santos
oTHE SILVER FOX Real Zaragoza
JaminTastic Corinthians
AlmeisterX RCD Espanyol
Dave McRave Atlet. Mineiro
scott23fw AJ Auxerre
Joining instructions to follow form either AlmeisterX or Spoondles who will be your GMs

League 1 Joining Info

Name: AVF League 1s12
Abbreviation: avfl1
Password: Tottenham

Last edited:
will join the league shortly thanks

big thanks to Chilli for letting us join :thumbsup:

League 2

kopchoir Atlet. Mineiro
sdb123 Corinthians
Justin J004 Santos
Arctic Enemy Wolves
Tony 7 Newcastle United
scanz 1uk RCD Espanyol
streaky08 Toulouse FC
Man of Kent AJ Auxerre
Munkey Boy Real Zaragoza
Wimbo85 Sao Paulo

Here we go chaps. :thumbsup:

League Name: AVF L2
Abbreviation: AVFL2
Password: famouscfc

League 3

I have given Cott3e a slightly better team as he struggled last season. It's not a big enough difference to make any real waves, but hopefully just enough to give a more even look to the league

ahhh taken pity on me at long last, i knew my plan would work ha ha.

now to take the league by storm. :smashin:

or is this some kind of sick joke, rolling back the years to when the dirty turks beat the mighty arsenal in UEFA cup, when i spent a wholly miserable day in copenhagen, dodging picnic tables and water cannons??? hmmm :confused: :confused:

Thats for organising again lads :thumbsup:

Xbox is due to arrive back tomorrow :D

Accepted AlpsUK, and just friend req'd Benbr01 :hiya:

League 2

kopchoir Atlet. Mineiro
sdb123 Corinthians
LeeholmeLegend Santos
Arctic Enemy Wolves
Tony 7 Newcastle United
scanz 1uk RCD Espanyol
streaky08 Toulouse FC
Man of Kent AJ Auxerre
Munkey Boy Real Zaragoza
Wimbo85 Sao Paulo

Just a quick note that it's scanz1 uk and not scanz 1uk as it is there :smashin:

Hi guys

Got my Xbox back now but can't see my name listed. Is there going to be a League 4 or have I been dropped?

Edit: Ignore me just seen it lol!

Last edited:
no i didn't see that, the xbox is all sorted now so i'm ready to go.

Hiya

I've been looking to join a fifa league

is there a waiting list or something i can be added to

im available most evenings so would be able to play quite regularly

Hiya

I've been looking to join a fifa league

is there a waiting list or something i can be added to

im available most evenings so would be able to play quite regularly

there is a waiting list but realistically we'd want you to be an active member of AV site really. If you can get your posts up and come back then I'll put you on the waiting list mate

lads can i join the league please

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom