• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

fifa 11, how to get players with out going into transfers mark? can any 1 help pls?

Atari2600

Established Member
hi guys

its abit late for me to start manager mode !!

i would like to know is how to get the players i want into your team with out paying for them??

i know i can go into player swap (transfer a player to a diffrent club) before starting up manager mode but if i do the changes like this, this means when i play an exhibition game all the best players will be missing from there native teams.

is there any other way? i have tried doing it the proper way (going in and buying them from clubs) in manager mode but some players will not come or the clubs are asking extortionate amount of money.

i have tried playing with a divison 2 team and to try to bring them up to the premiership but im just getting board, so i ended up deleting it. then i have just tried being my fav team (man united) but the amount of money the other clubs are asking for is ridiculous, and some wont leave!!

i know its cheating and it takes the fun away alittle but i get a kick out of it as its my dream team.

can any one help me out here please?

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom