Fifa 11 Clubs - Challenge needed for Maysontin United

VAMOS DAN

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondered if any of you lot are in teams on here and fancy taking on the mighty Maysontin United?

We feel we are up there with the best there is so if any team is willing to step up to the plate bring it on ;)

good time...tom was only just talknig about this :smashin:

I am sure Billrockattack woudl be more then happy to take you on.

good time...tom was only just talknig about this :smashin:

I am sure Billrockattack woudl be more then happy to take you on.

Lets do it then!

not sure how we go about it though but we'd be more than happy to show you guys how to play sexy football

any ideas? times etc?

We have a beasty striker who has notched an impressive 52 goals in 56 games :D

this could be very interesting, as player manager of Maysontin United i feel sorry that we have to come this low to playing another team, we will help you in everyway we can and educate you in real football!
Maysontin United are on a one way route to the top and getting our confidence up is where we can start :smashin:

I'm part of a club on here (easpurtsonface) and were always up for a challenge :thumbsup:

Lets do it then!

not sure how we go about it though but we'd be more than happy to show you guys how to play sexy football

any ideas? times etc?

in return we will show you how to play winning football ;)

I dont want to talk on behalf of my team, but no doubt Billyrock or Tom will be on this thread in due course.

I'm part of a club on here (easpurtsonface) and were always up for a challenge :thumbsup:

we will take on all comer's, we are usually on about 10/10:30 ish

and as we say we play silky sexy football, so if anyone wants to learn how to play the beautiful game lets do it :thumbsup:

did i mention we have a beasty striker who has notched an impressive 52 goals in 56 games :rotfl:

Yeah we hope to setup a league system.
Let's hope another team pops up too, should be fun.
might be a few players missing at 10.30 though.

you guys are on late? why cant i do 2 teams EA?!?!

EA spurts on face (aka tarmacers united) need more people on late..if only because I am and I demand it ;)

besides, dont gloat about strikers...strikers of both billyrock and ours have a basically goal per game ratio (perhaps more) ;)

but yeh could be a good laugh. winning is great but i dont mind losing so long as it's been a fun tight game.

is that the same story as the naughty version? also called "top" gun ;)

If anyone is online over the next couple of nites from 10pm onwards send me a message and i'll round up the team (masontin FC)

username: jiggajackson83

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom