• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

FIFA 10 - Worth if if you have 09?

OldSwitcheroo

Prominent Member
Why not download the demo....or better still ask this question in the appropriate forum. ;)

Give the guy a break, it's his first post!

surfer dave: welcome to the site - there are a number of forums specific to a number of games, Fifa is one of them, look toward the top of the page this thread is on and you'll find them.

NB: You might find a mod moves this into the FIFA forum for you.

NB: The demo is ok, people are impressed with the actual game (£25 from Tesco can't be bad). Personally, I'm a pro evo man, but liked the fifa demo.

sdb123

Distinguished Member
Give the guy a break, it's his first post!

surfer dave: welcome to the site - there are a number of forums specific to a number of games, Fifa is one of them, look toward the top of the page this thread is on and you'll find them.

Okay...maybe I was a little short.

Here is the FIFA sub-forum.

surfer dave

Standard Member
Download it is then!

Cheers guys!

PS I think PES isn't that much different, its all the same principal: score a goal, win - same game platform, same satisfaction?

Cheers Again.

D

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom