Not open for further replies.

cabanatuan

Ex Member
Reaction score
Screenshots from French PSM3

img0001e.jpg

img0002uus.jpg

img0003e.jpg

Dailymotion - Premiere Vidéo Fifa 2010 - Foot - Jeux Vidéo - Part 1 - a Sports et Extrême video

Dailymotion - Premiere Vidéo Fifa 2010 - Foot - Jeux Vidéo - Part 2 - a Jeux vidéo video

Any idea who the Arsenal player is on the right of the first shot? The one who's chewing a wasp.

I don't want to sound racist, but clichy is not that dark.

found this how true i dont know?

2lxh6v7.jpg

found this how true i dont know?

2lxh6v7.jpg

Well, it looks like it's been drawn by a 4 year old (with his eyes closed) but if it's true there are some nice features in there. I hope I get the chance to practice my free-kicks in taining again.:smashin:

Cant wait for this, as for me, EA are on the way up making improvements every year and this year should make it an even better game especially with the improvements being mentioned. Someone translated the magazine screenshots above,

http://ultimatefifanews.blogspot.com/

i hope they make the pitch bigger this year. 09 was just a crowded mess

On fifa soccer blog they said the restriction by EA sports to reveal the details would be lifted on the 3rd of june and I guess after 12am it is the 3rd lol so I think we can expect alot of information as of today and already the official pics from scans above are online

ULTIMATE FIFA NEWS: First Official Pictures Released...

The pictures in that blog just don't seem to excite me like last year.:rolleyes: Hopefully us teams in lower leagues get the ground we deserve!

Im not that interested in screenshots myself. I wanna see gameplay videos and EA said they will be demoing fifa at e3 so hopefully we will see some videos tomorrow. From what ive been reading on the net, the graphics are going to be more or less the same (which isnt a bad thing) and instead EA are focusing on the gameplay (which is a good thing)

FIFA 10 Hands on preview from IGN.com in case anybody hasn't seen it :smashin:

Is there going to be a Fifa 10 presentation at E3 ?

What improvements and changes would you like to see in BAP clubs?

the kind of things i would like to see is if they ditch the idea of selecting a ready made club like arsenal to play as and instead create your own club with there own custom strip etc.

Also, have the ability to create your own player and choose one or two positions you can play in and either have all stats the same ie all 85 overal OR have a method taht allows your custom BAP player to actually earn and BUILD your stats like in a RPG game.

for example, if you practise and shoot from long range most of the time, then your stats for long range shooting would be higher then the other skills you have practised.

This mode really as the potential to use some RPG element to it.

Another thing i would like to have is the ability to join a game thats in progress already. if my club is playing a match and i decided to join them, i would simply be put on spectator mode/bench and wait for the captain/manager to sub me into the game.

I would also like if we can play friendlies with a specific club as well. impossible to do so in fifa09.

One more idea i have is intergrating fifa 10's dressing room into ps3's Home. instead of having a chatroom acting as a dressing room for all members to meet up, why not have a seperate fifa10 Home space mimicing an actual real dressing room where you can move around with your avater etc and automaticly launch a bap club session right from there?

What are some of your thoughts? This mode has the potential to be amazing.

Couple of little nice improvements revealed by David Rutter via his twiitter feed

will be testing latest builds tomorrow that'll be travelling on the producer tour with me....extra special new feature will be unveiled =)

Can't reveal the secret feature until early july. But as a present...Triggers move your wall when defending a free kick...=)

So triggers move your wall...and holding RB will pop up a menu to let you change your free kick taker =)

The pop up menu on the free kick taker is particularly welcome in my opinion. I always end up with my lump of a centre back stood over the ball from 30 yards, and I can rarely be bothered to pause the game and go through the full menus to switch to another player.

Look's like FIFA 09's preview and intro vid, the same semi rendered engine i guess. There including the Russian league now, get in there :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom