FIFA 10: Play & Help Thread

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought I would create a play and help thread as the game is out tomorrow and some people will have got it today.

Freekicks is definitely the thing I need to look at straight away.

My mate seems to have mastered them already on the demo :(

How do you take the quick freekicks?

Press the button ever so slightly faster :devil:

Quick freekicks only happen at certain times, mostly when the ball hasnt rolled away from the foul. basically when you see the players run up and prep the ball and you hear the whistle, then press x etc to quickly pass out.

Quick freekicks only happen at certain times, mostly when the ball hasnt rolled away from the foul. basically when you see the players run up and prep the ball and you hear the whistle, then press x etc to quickly pass out.

Gotcha, cheers mate.

Hope you're well Gunny.

get it in tesco or something

Or your local PC World via pricematch, should work out at 23.47 if they are asking for 39.99 like their website.

24.97 at tesco.

This is online at Tesco Entertainment as well for those not near a Tesco? (if such a place exists) or if your local has sold out.

7% quidco as well.

Can anyone confirm whether or not White Hart Lane is in this years version or is it crappy generic Ivy Lane again?

I just bought it from Tesco, could not resist at £25 inc delivery lol

Few things to sort out AVF League membership and the gameface thing, anyone kind enough to drop a few links in for me to where they are and how :)?

Got my copy at midnight from Asda. Was playing until 6 this morning.

Bad move.

This is online at Tesco Entertainment as well for those not near a Tesco? (if such a place exists) or if your local has sold out.

7% quidco as well.

Excellent tip, thanks. :cool:

Just placed my order. Even if I end up not liking it and decide to flog it (not tried the demo yet) I reckon it'll make more than £25 on eBay after the Tesco/Asda deals dry up.

Just got my game from Morrisons for £24.99. I don't have a local tesco so now I can give this game a blast when I finish work this afternoon :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Played a few games last night when I got home from tesco, a noticed a definite drop in my ability to tackle which is a good thing I suppose as it means the game has changed. I seem to find it hard to actually not run past the player I am trying to tackle. I suppose it is to do with a more sensitive thumbstick, sure I will get used to it.

Got my copy last night, so far loving it, 360 movement is cool and graphics are better. Only problem is im having big problems playing online ranked games, can only connect to about 1 in 10 games, need to open ports.

Work post has arrived and my copy is not there, first time Shopto have let me down :(

My GAME pre order didn't arrive today which was a real surprise first time i've been let down by them maybe it's Royal Mail. Good job I went to Tesco this morning and got it for £24 then :) see you guys on there later :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom