Fifa 10: Phoenix from the Ashes

Mike9LO

Standard Member
Hi,

Just looking for a bit of help with the phoenix from the ashes trophy.

I am Exeter City, now in the English Premier League and halfway through my fifth season. I am top of the league at the moment, in the semi-finals of the league cup, 2nd round of the Champions League (ECC) and 4th round of the FA cup. I won the Community Shield earlier in the season.

My team is now rated at 4.5 stars and I have a week left of the January transfer window. My team has 23 players, I have about 9/10 players with ratings of between 80-85 with the rest rated between 73 - 79. Most of my players are youngsters so continue to grow.

I am just wondering what ratings my players need to have or how many of a certain rated players I need in my team to get to 5 stars?

I will continue to use my scout who is rated at 9/10 to search for young talent when the transfer window is closed in an attempt to get me up to 5 stars.

Lastly, I have noticed that between seasons the teams star rating tends to go up by 0.5 of a star, presumably due to form so if I were to get to 5 stars between the end of season 5 and start of season 6 does anyone know if this will count for the trophy?

Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom