FIFA 10 or new PES

kazzleh

Standard Member
Reaction score
Question: should I get the new Fifa 10 or new Pro Evo game for my bf for Xmas?

The year before last he was all Pro-Evo and then for the past year he's been Fifa 09 which he didn't like at first in comparison but now is never off it. Do i revert back to pro evo to keep up the variety or continue on the Fifa theme?

Cheerio

Fifa 10 is less than £25 in both tescos & morrisons this weekend so that would be a good buy.

You can spend the rest on shoes !:smashin:

Fifa 10, even if he prefer's Pro Evo he will like Fifa 10 more.

All the Pro Evo lads are going Fifa 10 this year.

Ever since FIFA 08, it's overtaken Pro Evo in excellence. Last year it became more fluid and just more fun, this year they've some how made it even more fluid and more natural. Pro Evo isn't any good anymore, its like the FIFA of yester-year now.

I'd go with FIFA 10 this year mate, its deffinatly the better of the two, and bonus, you get all the real team and player licenses too.

thanks guys, looks like Fifa it is! :thumbsup: £25 is a bargain too, maybe i'll give it to him early if he's a good boy.;)

know any discount codes for tesco?

I downloaded both demos expecting FIFA to walk it but I actually spent a lot more time with Pro Evo - it's just much more fun solo, not sure about online

Was a PES fan for years but Fifa has far surpassed it now, much to my dismay! :(

All the Pro Evo lads are going Fifa 10 this year.

I wouldn't say ALL ;) I am trying FIFA at the moment, going to give it a good bash this weekend but I love the PES Demo and the Winning Eleven Demo on PS3 is even better. I only need the Liverpool license so could be still PES this year. 2008 and 2009 were pants but I didn't go over to FIFA, I have been playing PES 6 :eek:

I will give FIFA a chance with an open mind :rotfl:

I'd go with FIFA 10 this year mate, its deffinatly the better of the two, .

Hmmm obviousy without anyone seeing the final PES code yet, it's hardly a factual statement that you make.

I am a PES fan and although tried fifa in the past, it just desn't feel right to me. I have picked up a cheap copy of the latest version to give the benefit of the doubt to also, hoping to get into it, but only because at the price, if i don't like it i can trade at CEX and get my full spend back to use on PES when released.

I just got Fifa 10 after an 11 year PES/ISS run.

Overall I'd say FIFA is the better game this year, it plays the more realistic game and the gamplay is more varied, however despite having the offical license the kits and players look quite cartoony and like rugby league players.

Also I still prefer the ball physics and shooting in PES, still feels a bit too light and floaty in FIFA and just not as satisfying.

As a whole game though FIFA is very strong.

Overall I'd say FIFA is the better game this year, it plays the more realistic game and the gamplay is more varied, however despite having the offical license the kits and players look quite cartoony and like rugby league players.

Also I still prefer the ball physics and shooting in PES, still feels a bit too light and floaty in FIFA and just not as satisfying.

As a whole game though FIFA is very strong.

A lot of contradictions in their mate :D (you just can't give PES up) We can't judge if FIFA is better yet because PES isn't out. Apparently the demo is early code. The demo of Winning Eleven is later code and you can see that, much better.

I have been playing FIFA all morning, had 2 Live games as well. Very good. Then I had a quick blast of the PES / Winning Eleven demo. No contest for me. If PES online is as smooth as PES 6 was, PES 2010 is the winner (for me anyway). No competition as far as graphics are concerned, PES 2010 wins that one definately. :smashin:

Fifa 10 is less than £25 in both tescos & morrisons this weekend so that would be a good buy.

You can spend the rest on shoes !:smashin:

Shoes????????? ...are you a girlie???? :D

A lot of contradictions in their mate :D (you just can't give PES up) We can't judge if FIFA is better yet because PES isn't out. Apparently the demo is early code. The demo of Winning Eleven is later code and you can see that, much better.

I have been playing FIFA all morning, had 2 Live games as well. Very good. Then I had a quick blast of the PES / Winning Eleven demo. No contest for me. If PES online is as smooth as PES 6 was, PES 2010 is the winner (for me anyway). No competition as far as graphics are concerned, PES 2010 wins that one definately. :smashin:

Fozzie is the WE demo only available from a jap account or something

Kop

Fozzie is the WE demo only available from a jap account or something

Kop

Hi Kop

Yes if you create a Japanese Playstation account you can download it. Plenty of videos on Youtube telling you how to do it. (sorry can't remember which one I used)

PESFan forums say this is a later build of PES than ours and more close to the release code. I haven't noticed as many of the glitches on this as the PES Demo. It does play nicer and a bit slower and has an extra difficulty level plus Brazil and Italy.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom