Fifa 10 now £25 on Amazon

Robeh

Novice Member
I'm in no rush to get this so if it comes next week I don't care. Was only the price I was interested in.

Thanks mate :)

BlackCountryBob

Novice Member
Good deal, saved me a trip to Walsall town centre and with my Amazon Prime it will be here tomorrow morning. Happy days, laziness combined with a bargain!

CJPowers81

Good deal, saved me a trip to Walsall town centre and with my Amazon Prime it will be here tomorrow morning. Happy days, laziness combined with a bargain!
First person I've seen on here from Walsall :)

I was planning a trip to Tesco in "Darlo" yesterday, to pick it up this morning, but decided to go with shopto instead. I wish I hadn't 'cause I may of seen this thread this afternoon and saved myself £10. Oh well.....

diederik

Novice Member
Also great deal for those who don't live in the UK, order this one today :smashin:

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
just had refund of £10.02 from amazon for this after i had pre-ordered it, this didnt take long to drop in price:smashin:

ashwin89

Urgh, I don't even know why I bother preordering when 2 days later it's already available for £10 less.

petazetas

Standard Member
Hi!

What languages are included in the Fifa 10 UK PS3 version? The spanish is included? (text and voices in spanish?)

Also, can someone say which are all the languages that this version brings?

Thanks!!

top25

Novice Member
I don't think it's included but in 2009 it was available to download in ps3 store a language pack about 1 month after the release.

petazetas

Standard Member
Hi, I have read that the PS3 version (the xbox 360 version does not include the spanish) includes the spanish language (and others) IN THE GAME, but I would like to have your confirmation.

On the other hand, you can download the comentaries in the store, but I am talking about the text and voices included in the game.

I will be waiting for your answer. Thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom