Fifa 10 Manager Mode Scouting

akane_1984

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thought I'd create a seperate thread were members can discuss and recommened talent across different leagues to aid everyone in there manager mode games.

I know playing as Derby I could do with some help in finding talent as trying to sign players is a hard task due to manager rep.

It is a bag of spanners at the moment. It doesn't work and is full of bugs. My scout continually turns up a keeper who has no name, no stats, no fee, no wages and doesn't appear in the squad if you sign him. The players don't have faces which makes it a bit weird. There also seems to be no relation of length of time scouting to the players turned up.

The manager mode is a bit buggy full stop. I find my team is continually on orange downward arrows and nothing changes it. Sure it needs a patch - please please please EA SOON!!

haven't noticed any bugs yet myself but the I am only just a few games into the season with Derby, drew first game away to Preston then was 0-2 down at home to watford and ended up 2-3. Searching for my first win.

Really need to sign some players though as large majority of my team even 3/4 games into season are orange with fatigue already and the standard of backup players in squad are all low 50 stats, simply not good enough for Championship.

I dont know if that would work..as the players it creates seem to be random..i signed a player for Bradford last year and he was 19 and better than drogba...yet when i put the name it for my chelsea team..he was a useless CB:thumbsdow

The orange arrows can't be for tiredness as I have some players who have never played once but they have an orange arrow. The instructions in the manual are crap at best. Is there a proper instruction manual anywhere for the manager mode??

I was under the impression that the arrows relate to current form/morale of the player although i maybe wrong.

My biggest gripe with manager mode at the moment is the inablity of being able to sign players. I manage bradford (as always) but i have yet to find a player remotely interested in signing me let alone buy someone. and my scout appears to have gone on holiday as i havent heard from yet!

anyone know of any decent right wingers with a bit of pace at a decent price? Currently just got kuyt and babel and kuyt is slow and babel is easily tired.

going to restart my manager mode lost plot as Derby. Did find some good players using surname search 'inman', 'dalton' and 'quique' thats a CM, CB and ST.

young and good prospects for championship team

anyone know of any decent right wingers with a bit of pace at a decent price? Currently just got kuyt and babel and kuyt is slow and babel is easily tired.

Put Benayoun in. Quite fast and much more productive than the other two. He will last a full match as well. Cazorla is good down the right and Bentley is as well. Check out Bentley's stats - I think someone at EA is a Spurs fan :smashin:

Yo well first off B4 you begin your Quest for global dominance Get the stadium of your choice. I picked O dromo bc of the 50000 cap and always dry whether that suits my style of play. but there are bigger stadiums but with harsh conditions. then you need to first boost fitness THEN SCOUT. The scout is most effective on short trips when you are a poorer team you even just get these players and and unload for massive profits sell while in form though play them 3 games in a row with all wins should do the trick. But i run a full scouted team on sothampton and rule he roost in the epl so GO pwn noobs. EUR best 4 D and St But mids are hidden throughout the world

I picked up Victor Moses for something like 2.5m and he's been excellent for me as a right winger/forward.

I've managed to pick up a few good scouted players but my best finds have been from 'free agents' where I picked up Tomas Muller (young German forward, highly rated in real life) and he's been awesome for me (top scorer in premiership in my second season)

struggling to get into manager mode so many things could be improved. however playing as Burnley bought Beckford and Kisnorbo from Leeds to add cover in positions. Trying to find a decent LB at present.

Hey dude i had the same problem, to solve it all you will need to do is to send out your scout specifically for a goalkeeper and a goalkeeper with the correct stat lay out will appear and from then on your scouting should be bug-free!
Hope this works, and by the way all scouted players appear with no faces

I recently signed Hazard from Lille for my Man City team, I think I paid about 6 million for him and he is excellent. He is a RW but I think he can play CF as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom