• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

FIFA 10 for £25 - Offer Ended?!?!

a_to_da_jay

Standard Member
Has this fantastic supermarket deal ended? Iv been trying to get a hold of the game but everyone seems to have bumped the game back up to £40!

Is there anywhere that is selling the game for around £25? Amazon has even bumpped it up! ahhhhhhh!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

breadmaker6

Prominent Member
Has this fantastic supermarket deal ended? Iv been trying to get a hold of the game but everyone seems to have bumped the game back up to £40!

Is there anywhere that is selling the game for around £25? Amazon has even bumpped it up! ahhhhhhh!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tesco did the offer until Sunday I think and Asda was 24hrs....Morrisons had it at £25, not sure for how long though.

ciderspace

Prominent Member
I believe so..

I went looking locally yesterday and everywhere had sold out. Then I remember it was advertised as available online too so I got home and ordered 2 copies! :)

Checked site today, back up to £37 or so. Sorry mate..

a_to_da_jay

Standard Member
checks toys r us website and they have gone back up in price. the tesco website still has fifa for £24.99 but its sold out. I called tesco and thier store price is £39. I wonder why they have it cheaper on the web?!:cool:

Ads03

Prominent Member
Have Morrisons still got it cheap? Last year they had the offer running for a couple of weeks!

SHATNERSTACTIC

Prominent Member
Tesco now listing online @ £37.96. I don't know how much stock they had, but my order from early Saturday still says awaiting stock with despatch est of Thursday. Maybe this will be cheap again around the release date of PES? Football games are terrible for losing their value so you gotta think this will be back at twenty quid in a few weeks time - no good if you want it now though.

a_to_da_jay

Standard Member
Tesco now listing online @ £37.96. I don't know how much stock they had, but my order from early Saturday still says awaiting stock with despatch est of Thursday. Maybe this will be cheap again around the release date of PES? Football games are terrible for losing their value so you gotta think this will be back at twenty quid in a few weeks time - no good if you want it now though.

Just checked tesco direct and its still £24.99:clap:

ciderspace

Prominent Member
I spoke to Tesco Entertainment today... Apparently stock of FIFA0 came in last night so they will be shipping today and I should expect delivery tomorrow or Saturday... but their site still shows my order as "processing and awaiting stock pick".. :(

curveball

Established Member
I ordered from Tesco Entertainment... Tesco Entertainment - Games - FREE Delivery

The page says "From £24.96" but the PS3 version is back to £37.96... :(

BUT, Tesco direct still has it for £24.97 as above... but its not in stock.

Weird how the Tesco stores differ.....

Yes but on Tesco direct they charge £5 for standard delivery! They even charge £5 to reserve it in-store because it is an item less than £25! When will they get in the real world and do free delivery with everything?!

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Apparently Morrisons are selling it for 25quid.

SHATNERSTACTIC

Prominent Member
I spoke to Tesco Entertainment today... Apparently stock of FIFA0 came in last night so they will be shipping today and I should expect delivery tomorrow or Saturday... but their site still shows my order as "processing and awaiting stock pick".. :(

My order from 1.33pm on Saturday has advanced to the awaiting despatch status so looks like they're working through the orders. Hope they make the post tonight as mines going to my office. :rolleyes:

ciderspace

Prominent Member
My order from 1.33pm on Saturday has advanced to the awaiting despatch status so looks like they're working through the orders. Hope they make the post tonight as mines going to my office. :rolleyes:

I tried 5 times to set my order in, aswell as setting my preferred delivery address (office) - kept getting an error 500. When my order is finally accepted, the default address is set to Home. Can I change this once ordered? "Of course Sir, but I'll have to cancel your order and re-order and you'll lose your place in the queue!" Thats a pretty poor system if you ask me... Fingers crossed the parcel fits through my letter box..

Last edited:

SHATNERSTACTIC

Prominent Member
Despatched :thumbsup: Hopefully it will beat the postal strike but not holding much hope for tomorrow. Shouldn't be a problem going through a letter box if it's packaged like DVDs.:smashin:

ciderspace

Prominent Member
Just had an e-mail of tescos saying they wont dispatch until 19th:eek:

Yeah, same here mate, am well cheesed off! :( When I rang today they said my order had been fulfilled and to expect delivery Fri or Sat - so how come its now out of stock!? Not good enough, got a good mind to cancel the damn thing and pick it up elsewhere... If Morrisons are selling at that price...

:mad:

SHATNERSTACTIC

Prominent Member
Arrived! :clap: Was fearing the worst with the postal strikes. It's packaged in a soft padded A4 envelope so should fit through most letterboxes.

Craig8718

Prominent Member
keep an eye out for Flashpoint coming in at £27...again tho, a launch day offer i think

Yeah I can confirm Asda are doing Flashpoint today for £27 when I was in.

On subject of Fifa, everywhere that had it cheap is now back up to full price. If you hold out for another couple of weeks I'm sure the likes of Game and Gamestation will set it as there 'deals of the week' which are usually around the £25 mark.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom