• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Fifa 09 Casual League for noobs

markwww673

Set up a league for all us fifa09 football noobs. Not looking for players who know all the moves & tricks. If you have had to look at the manual this is the league for you.

Name AVF Casual League

Short Name AVFCL

Club teams only any league you like.

I'll PM or live message the password. You will arrange your own fixtures and you can post your match reports in here if you want to.
All teams picked are on a first come first picked basic no reservations. I'll complete a simple table afer a few more games have been played.

Members so far

Live Tag Team

Mark WWW Arsenal
Jacco Jab Man U
munk3h Chelski
Munki Madz Aston Villa
LaminateGnome Liverpool
Man of Kent Totenham
NaughtyJay Lyon
ashmufc Real Madrid
MonkeyKnucle86 Portsmouth
Virtual22 Barcelona
Gooner1 Manchester City
oOHokutonokenOo WBA
Yubious Bayern Munchen
Iaunoco Rangers
JustibJ004 Inter
stokie1000 Stoke
JPG30 Milan
WYZE 187 Std Liege
Gashead 76 Fiorentina
zooropa56 Schalke 04
MiloKenshin Athltico Madrid
Paul RG Sunderland
chucknorris eec Valencia
PinheadedMike Notts Forrest

Attached the latest league table

Mark..

Attachments

• AVFCL table.xls
    18.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I'm already in a club, does anyone know if you can be in more than one club? I'd like to join this one if possible.

I'll reserve Pompey. :D:thumbsup:

This is a league, and you are allowed to be in more than one, I'm not sure what it goes up to though.

Just had a wicked match with Munk3h, 3-3 hard fought battle lol.

markwww673

PM's on the way.

Don't know if the same team can be picked twice?

Can someone give it a go and post the results :thumbsup:

Mark..

fixtures_man

Can I join - I would like to be Barcelona. thanks

Pooon

Distinguished Member
i'll join. i had to look in the manual!!! but it might as well of been in Chinese for all the good its done!

DongaTon

I'm interested in this, but must warn you I'm only on during the day and will not be on until Thursday morning!

If this doesn't mess things up or no point in me being in it, I'd like to be Real MAdrid, thanks. :)

GT DongaTon

Munkeh

I'll be on again tonight until the missus kicks me off to watch strictly or some other tripe.

I want a rematch as well madz, was a good game although I nearly cried when you scored the third time.

I'll be on again tonight until the missus kicks me off to watch strictly or some other tripe.

I want a rematch as well madz, was a good game although I nearly cried when you scored the third time.

Yeah defo mate, think I was lucky. Hate playing against random people they seem to just keep quitting after 1 goal and 20mins game time (about 1min real time) whats the point?
Should be online tonight at some point.

markwww673

DongaTon i'll only be playing evennings and weekends so unless you can do weekends this league might not be for you.

PM's on the way.

I will start my season on weds evenning if anyones about.

Mark..

markwww673

Anymore ? Before the big kickoff mid week

Nice to see everyone is picking there Home Town teams me included :D

Mark..

JusR23

Could you put me down as a may be as i'm not picking up the game till friday.
I'll have West Bromwich Albion :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom