• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Fifa 09 @ Blockbusters - £35 + Free Football + £5 off next game

Twon

Established Member
Heard the above on the radio this morning.

I know that it is available cheaper at Tescos but you might want the football & the fiver off the next game.

Useful for people with lots of store credit or other games to trade.

It wasn't clear from the advert which console this was on. I think it is from tomorrow (or whenever the game is released).

:)

Wiltsteve

i knew about this also before i posted the tesco one, i never posted this one just because the £5 off has to be towards a game thats £20 and over.
dont mean to put a damper on the thread but just saying, i am giving thanks for you putting offer up :thumbsup:

just heard there is a delay on the footballs, i could be wrong.

virtual22

Prominent Member
Just thought I would add that when I pre-ordered mine they gave me the vouchers there and then and as you only needed to put a tenner down to pre-order guess what I'll be spending the voucher on! :D

Twon

Established Member
Just thought I would add that when I pre-ordered mine they gave me the vouchers there and then and as you only needed to put a tenner down to pre-order guess what I'll be spending the voucher on! :D
Crazy Company Voucher Giveaway Policies FTW!!!!

:D

MagicalDrop

Standard Member
Sorry, just answered my own question by looking on the Blockbuster website, indeed it's £34.99 plus free football and the £5 voucher. Huzzah!

virtual22

Prominent Member
Well BB tried to tell my Mrs that the voucher cannot be used on pre-orders today, being the wonderful wife that she is she asked where it said this in the T&C's and they had to say it wasn't on there. They then said it could not be used against this particular game, again same reply and same result. In the end they put it through for £30 but no £10 football until the 17th October for some reason :( They also gave me another load of vouchers for money off pre-owned games and the like. :D

D

dave5182

Anyone that is after FIFA 09 from Blockbuster make sure you pick it up before Monday as they will be increasing the price to £39.99 from opening on Monday 6th October.

If your shop has no copies just go in and order a copy before close of business tomorrow and your order will go through at £34.99, I just put £1 down tonight for my deposit as they are expecting games in on Tuesday/Wednesday at my local store

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom