Fifa 09 50 hour achievment

simon here

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it true and does it actually work when you use two controllers with play and charge kits and leave it in a game of penalties and the achievment will unlock eventually ?

Is it true and does it actually work when you use two controllers with play and charge kits and leave it in a game of penalties and the achievment will unlock eventually ?

Nope, as I understand it after reading about it months back - it just adds the game time of the match to your overall time tally in minutes so far .... so if it was 5 mins half game, then it will just add 10 mins to the total. Regardless if you leave it on penalties for 12 hours ... 10 mins is all you will get.

I recently went back and got this achievement the hard way ... after not having played FIFA in months and I'm glad I did as I changed controls, went up a difficulty level to WC and started a new MM and fell in love with the game more than I ever did last October when I first got it.

Itching for FIFA 10 now.

Good luck with the 50 hours pal. :smashin:

I tried it and it didn't work for me. I tried that and left it for well over a weekend to take penalty after penalty and my total play time only increased by 20 minutes (the 20 minutes was the actual game and not the shootout).

It worked for me :thumbsup:

Strange one as my brother done it but didnt work for him.

Oh and i wanted the 1g as i dont like my gamerscore ending in a 9 or a 4 and wanted to even it out :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom