FIFA 07 - Discussion Thread

brookie84

Novice Member
I can't wait for FIFA to come out in October. People always moan about fifa but it is probably one of those games that i will play more than any other. Even though they never change greatly, they are always decent.

:thumbsup:

The Fuggler

It'll need to include teams all the way down to League 2 if is going to prompt me to get my wallet out!

Pebb

Distinguished Member
The Fuggler said:
It'll need to include teams all the way down to League 2 if is going to prompt me to get my wallet out!
They had League 2 teams in Fifa 06 you know.

NackNack

Banned
That would involve stealing the whole 360, since it'll be a developer's 360 and hard drive with the game on.

So no.

rickyroma

With Pro Evo coming out for the 360 dont really think anyones gonna care too much about this one , will still sell loads though. EA with 3 football games for the 360 in less than 12 months , its a disgrace.

rickyroma

3 football games in a year with little or no progression in gameplay is a disgrace, obviously I cant be sure about the new one but I think I can safely assume it'll be the same old stuff with a little gimmick thrown in.

Last year it was all about the "first touch" , the year before players made runs off the ball and left streaks behind them, World Cup 2002 had the ball go on fire when a star player kicked it. Its bull , I actually like Fifa but its sad how they keep chucking them out. People will want this new one because it has club teams in it and the last 2 didnt.:suicide:

bsdmr2

If you played RTWC and World Cup 2006 you'll notice a massive improvement in gameplay and graphics, so in my opinion they were justified in bringing them out. And i'm sure 2007 will be even better!