FFDShow and Theatertek

marcus2704

Established Member
Reaction score
Im unable to run either version of FFDShow with Theatertek DVD software, is there a known working version I could try? I use a Radeon 9600Pro card.

Upon starting a DVD, Theatertek crashes and requests an error report. Its only after removal of FFDShow that Im able to get it working again.

I have tried version 20040405 and 20030103.

Go to this link at TheaterTek forums. Ensure that you have setup a username on that forum. Scroll down to the post by Antonio C and download the attachment. This allows u to change (with a simple double-click) the registry of your PC to play Pal or NTSC material on your PC using FFDSHOW and TT

Conor

Also: the only version that I could get to work is FFDSHOW 20030103.

And after you have installed FFDSHOW go into it's configuration and set Codecs (or Codes, not sure) to RAW or RAW Video

Hope this helps

Conor

Many thanks for the reply.

I installed the PAL/NTSC switcher and have had no more problems since. Im using version 20030103 at the moment.

Is there any reason to get a newer version of FFDShow? The only setting I changed are the ones recommended in the Theatertek thread first post. Has anyone come up with a near-perfect configuration since?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom