FF issue with Apple TV and the ITV Hub App

MookiMoo

Novice Member
I have 2 of the new 2021 versions of the Apple TV, and up until recently everything worked with them as would be expected.

However, recently when using the ITV Hub+ app I can't fast forward like I used to. This facility works perfectly well with my BritBox and iPlayer apps so I'm at a loss to explain why this is.

I have contacted Hub support but they said they couldn't replicate it and would look in to it. But if the truth be told I think they're sitting on their hands.

Is anyone experiencing a similar issue.
--

NatTheGooner

I have 2 of the new 2021 versions of the Apple TV, and up until recently everything worked with them as would be expected.

However, recently when using the ITV Hub+ app I can't fast forward like I used to. This facility works perfectly well with my BritBox and iPlayer apps so I'm at a loss to explain why this is.

I have contacted Hub support but they said they couldn't replicate it and would look in to it. But if the truth be told I think they're sitting on their hands.

Is anyone experiencing a similar issue.
--
Yes, same here.

MookiMoo

Novice Member
For anyone else wanting to check this, the easiest way to update the app, or indeed any app, even with auto updates on is to go to the App store on the TV, find the app in question and select it. This will offer you an update if you've not running the latest version, so select it if needed. If there's no update option then you're running the latest version.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom