• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Few small issues since upgrading to 2.1

Moor

Hi guys
I upgraded my 2G iphone a couple of weeks ago to 2.1 via quickpwn using their custom software and since doing so i have had a few niggles. Its slowed down quite a lot and i get a lot of lag when trying to get the phone to open applications etc, sms has forgotten a lot of my words and seems to have trouble remembering them and i always have to have a couple of tries to get a connection when plugging into my car radio. Nothing major just problems that werent there when i was on 1.1.4.
Any ideas? Could it be cos i used custom software rather than apple's?

RockStrongo

I'm having this as well. It seems to be the slowest iteration of the software yet. I might downgrade to 2.0.1 unless there's another update out soon.

Moor

Im not imressed with mine but a mate of mine has a 3g with 2.1 and its fine so its pointing towards the custom software. Anyone else have any ideas?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom