1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few questions on 434?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Arshad, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Arshad

Arshad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    When i set the PureCinema to ADV the dvd picture flickers, why is that?

When i watch a movie at close distance i can see the pixel structure or small dots all over the screen and faces, is this normal for plasma?

Well so far there are no dropouts and also i don't hear any buzz even if i go very close to the panel or media box, alot of skipping with my new Momitsu though :D

I haven't played around much with the setting yet, still so new i turned the constrast and brightness down to 0.

First i tried to connect it to the Pioneer 655A dvd player through component input the PQ was quite good but as i said i could see some dottiness on the picture. When connected to Momitsu v880 through DVI the PQ was :eek: .

I have also connected my broadband TV with component input the the PQ is very good as well.

Normal analogue tv channels are crap as usual.

Cheers

2. Arshad

Arshad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Already sorted the PureCinema ADV issue out. Actually it only flicker or the picture blinks slighty every now and then but only when used with Momitsu v880 set to 720p. I tried using the another dvd player with component out and it is fine. So i turned the ADV off when used at 720p.