Few from work this morning

Good to see youre back, a really nice set for me except for the last shot, well done mate.

Love 1 and 3 Dan - especially #1 though personally I'd clone out the leaves/spiderweb in #1 though as I find them distracting

Jim

Where have you been? Lol I've missed your spider shots in the macro thread! These are lovely though, really atmospheric :thumbsup:

Where have you been? Lol I've missed your spider shots in the macro thread! These are lovely though, really atmospheric :thumbsup:

I've been playing World of Warcraft:):) actually playing at the moment.. it overrode my addiction to photography.

I've been playing World of Warcraft:):) actually playing at the moment.. it overrode my addiction to photography.

Fair enough :laugh: I guess it's easy for videogames to take over when the Winter comes! I haven't been out so much either. Saving up for a macro lens now so I can have one by the Summer :smashin:

...I now see why you have a beard :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom