Ferrari F1 Suzuka Lap Record Challenge

I'll try this at the weekend.
One thing to note though, is that the F1 2007 is definitely faster with slightly better handling than the F1 2010 model.

Maybe stick to the F1 2010?

Thanks for confirming:thumbsup:

How the hell are you mate, it's been quite a while since we last raced together!! Are you still playing GT5 as much when you get the chance to?

I've been keeping an eye on fastforums, but not much happening lately. Is it still active?

Thanks for confirming:thumbsup:

How the hell are you mate, it's been quite a while since we last raced together!! Are you still playing GT5 as much when you get the chance to?

I've been keeping an eye on fastforums, but not much happening lately. Is it still active?

I do go on fast forums, but not much activity tbh. I'm fine. Just transferring hospitals and awaiting new treatments but doing good mate.
Still playing GT5 and hoping to get into some lobby's with you mate.
Been tinkering with my CSP, got a CSP Tuning kit for free so just been altering springs and stuff.
Just got a new 3D TV too, Panny Viera, so been messing calibrating that. Looks awesome. Even GT5 in 3d looks good, and a lot better than when I played it last year at Eurogamer Expo.
Had to buy a new amp for 3d pass through so I got the Onkyo SR608 THX (to replace Onkyo sr605) amp. Awesome sound quality. Very smooth. Two sub outs so one for my buttkicker.

We'll have to get on some lobby's mate when GT5 is back online.

In the meantime I'll have a go at this... Racing hard. No assists. F1 2010 only.
:smashin:

Last edited:
Just tried the F1 2007 and am having difficulty getting near my F1 2010 time nevermind andy's 1.27

I am just not reaching the speeds or able to take the corners with the speeds/gears andy does. I have utterly nailed spoon curve yet only achieve 193mph (ish) through 130R

Near flawless laps are throwing up low 1.32's

I know Andy's uber quick but i like to think i can hold my own around Suzuka.

Need a stewards enquiry please. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom