Ferguson tv sky remote codes

realslimcookie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello, does anybody know what the sky remote control codes are for a ferguson television. I have tried to find the solution on the internet but the codes don't work. I was wondering if anybody has had the codes working for this television?

If you know this already then disregard the following but if not then.....

You can get all the codes that have been allocated for most models of television from the digibox itself. I'm at work at the moment so don't have access to a SKY remote or digibox so the following is purely guess work....
go to interactive and then select 5 (enquiries?). Hopefully there is some sort of guide and a how to with some topics one of which should refer to the remote control and how to enable it to work with your television? Let me know how you get on and when I get home from work in the morning I will check through myself and give you a more direct guide, that's if it doesn't work for you?

Can anybody confirm that the above works for a ferguson television.

To program the remote control unit using a 3 digit code:

1. Turn your TV on.

2. Press TV on your Sky remote control handset.

3. Hold down SELECT and the RED button together for about two seconds,until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.

4. Key in your 3 digit code selected for your brand of TV from the table below The light on the Sky remote control should blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, recheck the code for your brand of TV and start again at Step 1.

5. Press the STANDBY button on your Sky remote control. If your TV switches off, press SELECT. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. Now try the other functions.

6. Repeat if necessary using another code.

Codes for Ferguson tv :
0293 101, 363, 221, 218, 033, 315, 137, 266, 371, 220

Cheers,
Realslimcookie

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom