Ferguson FTVD521T help!!

*~* Ali *~*

Standard Member
Reaction score
I only got my Sky+ last week and it took me ages to find the code for my tv!!

Then my tv goes and blows up yesterday, so i have just bought a Ferguson FTVD521T Video and DVD combi thing!!

Problem is i can't find the code to make my Sky+ remote work properly - have contacted Sky and they don't went through loads of codes but that didn't work.

Does anyone have the code or if not, any contact details for Furguson so i can ask them. (they don't put the number in the manual and have been googling for hours!!) :lease:

Thanx :thumbsup:

*~* Ali *~* said:
so i have just bought a Ferguson FTVD521T Video and DVD combi thing!!

Problem is i can't find the code to make my Sky+ remote work properly - have contacted Sky and they don't went through loads of codes but that didn't work.

Does anyone have the code or if not, any contact details for Furguson so i can ask them. (they don't put the number in the manual and have been googling for hours!!) :lease:

Thanx :thumbsup:

That model isn't a "Proper" Ferguson...Dixons Group bought the rights to use the name and stick it on a set manufactured in the far east.
Try the codes for Orion and Vestel.

JayCee said:
That model isn't a "Proper" Ferguson...Dixons Group bought the rights to use the name and stick it on a set manufactured in the far east.
Try the codes for Orion and Vestel.

Thanx sooo much!! :smashin:

*runs off to try*

*~* Ali *~* said:
Gutted - non of them work... :(

Try these for Orion...4digit 0549
3digit 322, 383, 263,205, 039, 065, 053, 205, 348, 349, 392, 544, 572, 054, 130, 037, 502, 239, 584, 297, 345, 471, 505, 207

Excellent - after nealy 2 years to the exact day - it now works with that code!!! Thanx sooooo much!! :clap::clap::clap:

In the same situation, however 1963 doesnt work, the remote just shows solid red, doesnt blink when entered

In the same situation, however 1963 doesnt work, the remote just shows solid red, doesnt blink when entered

You're either entering it incorrectly or you have an old version of the Sky remote.

not entering it incorrectly - I've setup 3 other TVs in the house with no problems.

Remote is Rev 8 sky+ remote

1) Switch on the TV set

2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote

3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice

4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again

5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV

6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1

7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)

8) Press select to store this setting

At 6) the remote does not blink twice, tried step 7) anyway, doesnt work

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom