Ferguson FL26WX1 advice and alternatives

PLASMABABBY

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've got a Plasma Screen but my Lady friend wants to buy a Ferguson FL26WX1 26" LCD which she has seen in Curry's today for £999 (reduced by £500 from £1499).
As I know very little about LCD televisions, could anyone tell me if this is a good buy, discontinued model, who is it really made by and suitable 26" alternatives?
She will be feeding this with an analogue signal so it must have a built in tuner.
Like most Ladies she seems to be more pre-occupied with how it looks when it is switched off rather than the picture quality and prefers the speakers under the screen rather than at the sides.
I suggested a Sharp but she's not too keen on the look of that - hey ho!!
Advice please as she could well buy now and I mean today or tomorrow - and regret it later.

Good evening to all.
Please, has anyone any ideas or info on this Ferguson?

Good morning to you all,
The danger of an immediate purchase seems to have passed but I would like some advice please if anyone could help.

Don't know about the ferguson but you can get 30" lcds for 1k.if you only want 26" wait til after xmas as prices will be coming down.

Hi soup nazi,
Thanks for your reply.
I think that yours is sound advice and I'll try to get the "little woman" to understand that.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom