Ferguson Ariva 250 + USB Wireless

irishyop

Novice Member
Hi,
Searched the forums but no joy on finding an answer! :)

Just got myself the Ferguson Ariva 250 for use here in Ireland for freeview and Saorview.

I also purchased the recommended USB wireless dongle but for the life of me i can't get instructions on how to set this up!!!!

I have tried the standard settings but no dice yet! :(

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Ghostleader

Hi,
Searched the forums but no joy on finding an answer! :)

Just got myself the Ferguson Ariva 250 for use here in Ireland for freeview and Saorview.

I also purchased the recommended USB wireless dongle but for the life of me i can't get instructions on how to set this up!!!!

I have tried the standard settings but no dice yet! :(

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
If its like the wee Skybox F3's etc you need to install a certain firmware on the USB dongle for it to work on the box. Have you tried the satellite section of boards.ie? These Ariva boxes are more of a Irish thing because of there Saroview compatibility.

irishyop

Novice Member
If its like the wee Skybox F3's etc you need to install a certain firmware on the USB dongle for it to work on the box. Have you tried the satellite section of boards.ie? These Ariva boxes are more of a Irish thing because of there Saroview compatibility.
Thanks for that, tried boards but nothing on there yet. The 250's are new enough in Ireland.
Any idea of how I go about installing the firmware :D

Ghostleader

Thanks for that, tried boards but nothing on there yet. The 250's are new enough in Ireland.
Any idea of how I go about installing the firmware :D
Sorry mate, no idea, a thought all you Irish punters were cable!! Lol:smashin:

Ghostleader

Not in the sticks :) Pure satellite and our digital service. :D
Was in Cork last year and I was amazed at the lack of the "Dark side" dishes, good show:smashin: