Fellini 100th Birthday Collection from Criterion

Mr Lime

Distinguished Member
1602409508540.png

Well - that's this year's Christmas present for me sorted! :)

I already have all of these films either on DVD or on Blu-ray, but this is a double dip I have no qualms in making. . I have been meaning to upgrade the DVDs for some time and this is the perfect opportunity.

One of the greatest film-makers of all time in the ultimate collection. Perhaps one day we'll get a collection of all 24 of his films, but until then this will do nicely.

The mouth watering selection of extras are worth the price of admission alone for any fan of the great man's work and although the contents list 14 films, there are actually 15 (and one-third), as the extras include his 1969 television film 'A Director's Notebook' as well as 'Toby Dammit', Fellini's segment of the 1968 portmanteau film 'Spirits of the Dead', a collection of three Edgar Allan Poe stories.

For my money, release of the year - if not the decade! Roll on Christmas morning!

Details of contents

Cool Stuff: Criterion Collection Announces Federico Fellini 15-Disc Box Set Packed with Special Features

Video trailer

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom