Fellas - Male of Female Doctors ??

hot-fuzz

Ex Member
Reaction score
I have just moved and went into the local Dr's to get the forms and the woman behind the counter of making the point that their practice (there are 3 inside the clinic) are all female.
And that got me thinking, first up i was "that doesnt matter" but then i thought "well maybe it does". The missus and the boy wont care ,but do i ?
If i needed to will i feel comfortable getting "the ol' chap" out in front of a female Dr. ?
Will she have many other male patients ?
Will they be uncomfortable if i am ?

Do you have a female doctor fellas? Would you mind telling a female Doctor that embarrasing sexual problem you have ?

And in the end, im going for it as i reckon if they are pleasant i wouldnt care if they were male of female, but "the ol' chap" query keeps popping up.
(no pun intended)

:confused:

As long as she doesn't burst out laughing and call in her colleagues to share the joke, I don't care.

Stop being such a girl. She'll have seen thousands of willys.

Its one thing having to get the boyo out, but if it comes to the bit where they have to put their finger up your :eek:, I'd rather it be a female doctor:D

Personally I would be uncomfortable regardless whether male or female

Regards

I have recently had to spend several days in hospital due to Kidney stones, and whilst in A&E, i had to have an injection up were the sun dont shine to help with the pain. I dont know or care whether the doctor was male/female or an alien. I was just greatful that someone was able to help with the awful pain i was in. The sex of a nurse or doctor never has, or never will, make the slightest difference to me.

Me too, but a man :rolleyes:

Not for talking about it no more as its not right.
Are you worried that he might smile at you while he is doing it and ask if you fancy a drink later? :)

Personally dont think it matters too much , if you've got a problem down there you just want it sorted. Given a choice ,yeah Id rather have female dr although it did turn out embarrassing one time. Ended up seeing a locum doctor who turned out to be a blonde shapely stunner (honest!) . While examining me my 3 piece love machine it decided to "react":rolleyes:All i could do was look at the ceiling thinking "not now,not now"

Sorry, all I can say is, grow up... :rolleyes:

That sounds like the sort of thing that might cross a 14 year old's mind ...

You calling her a slapper? :)

:rotfl:

Have to say, im in the 'who cares' camp.....its a doctor, they are trained to sort it regardless of sex of the patient......would it bother you if a female firefighter carried you out of a burning building? or would you have a problem with a female lifeguard rescuing you in the sea?.....

the plus side is you could get a date out of it....heh

Male or Female Doctors ?
Does not bother me one bit. The human body is what they have been trained to look after. We are bit living models of the human anatomy to Doctors.
They will have seen almost everything, from small willys to dead bodies.

Brilliant,
i knew poeple would have differing opinions.

I used the example of getting the fella out as an example,. but there are many other examples, such as the one mentioned about having to have a digit inserted into the rear passage, not sure i would want a large sausage shaped man finger up there, but would much prefer a slimmer female one ... but what if she grows her nails :eek:

I kinda wrote this thread in jest, but some people seem to have taken it a bit more seriously (if you are unsure, just read some comments above) so i apologise for that.

For the others with comical opionions, thanks. I just now hope i dont get an embarassing illness that i need to see a man or a woman.

Brilliant,
i knew poeple would have differing opinions.

I used the example of getting the fella out as an example,. but there are many other examples, such as the one mentioned about having to have a digit inserted into the rear passage, not sure i would want a large sausage shaped man finger up there, but would much prefer a slimmer female one ... but what if she grows her nails :eek:

I kinda wrote this thread in jest, but some people seem to have taken it a bit more seriously (if you are unsure, just read some comments above) so i apologise for that.

For the others with comical opionions, thanks. I just now hope i dont get an embarassing illness that i need to see a man or a woman.

Hi and thank you for your post!
I was just going to have a cooked breakfast but your comment on a large sausage up the rear passage has just put me off!

Doesn't bother me. The women at my local surgery are either old to be my mum or ugly, and the male doctor there will no doubt just write me a prescription for amoxicillin irrespective of what is wrong with me :rotfl:

Doesn't bother me really, male of female, they are all doing a job. I do get different feelings when visiting male and female doctors, but that's normal. I don't allow those feelings to interfere with the job they need to do.

The one thing that I have noticed about doctors

Male Doctors tend to give you whatever drugs you want.

Good Looking Female Doctors tend to be very gentle and kind, willing to listen and most of the time give you whatever drugs you want.

Big Fat Ugly Female Doctors tend not to care and wouldn't as much as give you an aspirin. In relation to men.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:oops:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom