Feedback Request for www.swapandwatch.com

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by dvdmad, Nov 6, 2003.

1. dvdmad

dvdmad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

As a DVD nut, I have developed a new online DVD trading system.

You can swap your old dvd's for new titles using and online points system related to their current retail price. All you pay is your post and packing for the new films to be sent to you (£1.75).

As the service has just been launched, I would be intersted in hearing your views on the site and how it could be further improved.

Look forward to hearing from you.

James

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    interesting idea mate i am a horder and like collecting so try to only buy films i watch over and over again! but you may do well do you recieve and check the discs or do users pier to pier???

3. dvdmad

dvdmad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hold everything centrally so it can all be checked and tested where possible. May be a little more trusting than hoping that the guy you swap with will send you your DVD's. Hope the idea does work. Will carry out some market tests over the post xmas period to maybe catch a few badly bought xmas presents. Thanks for your feedback.

4. dfield2000

dfield2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Sounds a great idea. I've got quite a few titles on the Trade thread that no-one appears to be that interested in - I've just submitted them to your site for a valuation so it'll be interesting to see how many points I am offered for them. I'll let you know what I think once I've got a valuation.