Feedback Needed - Movie Investigation Platform

Cinemixed

Novice Member
I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm working with a small team that is building a movie appreciation and recommendation platform called Cinemixed. It connects movies in seasons of subgenres and gives users tools to create and share their own seasons (not a forum so shouldn't be a conflict of interests with avforums)

We haven't launched yet and we're looking for a small group of film fans (3-5 people) to take a look and give us some feedback on our features and presentation. We're testing things like our movie timeline and movie connection grid. You don't have to sign up, we're just looking for first impressions. If anyone would be interested, it would be great to hear from you. Write a comment or send me a msg if you' like to have a look. Thanks!

(No payment or signup required, just opinions on our landing page).

profile banner.png

Cinemixed

Novice Member
Had two people message so far to check out the page and give feedback. If anyone else would like to give some opinions, lob me a msg or comment below

site banner.png

aprout

Distinguished Member
You're probably better off posting this in the Movies forum rather than the classifieds.

If you ask the Mods to move it, I'm sure they'll oblige.

Cinemixed

Novice Member
Ah thanks, I wasn't sure where to post it and because I'm asking for help and I didn't want it to feel spammy so I went with classifieds. But I think you're right, I'll ask a mod if it can be moved, cheers!

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom