FedEx

KJK1LL3R

I am waiting for FedEx to deliver my Nokia N95. But this is something I dont understand from tracking my item:

Why has "Int'l shipment release" appeared 3 times on April 13th? My item status has stayed like that since yesterday. What does this mean?

Steven

Senior Moderator
I would say 3 sets of hoops at Stanstead? (if you get that)

I remember my PSP appearing to be stuck at Birmingham airport for all eternity with several entries and then suddenly it changed to 'at Manchester depot (this was with UPS)

Out if interest, how much did you pay for it if you don't mind my asking? I notice its getting some press

KJK1LL3R

Do FedEx not update their tracking systems on weekends? Maybe that may be a reason why my item status has stayed the same?

KJK1LL3R

Yeah but i wanted the sand coloured N95 which can be quite hard to track down in the UK. It is now monday & my tracking status has still not been updated since friday evening. I hate FedEx. Their tracking system is extremely poor and I hope i never have t do any dealings with them again. I dont have a clue where my phone is at! Poor quality service if you ask me!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom