bjd

Distinguished Member
Of all the characters to pick. Give me strength

Enki

Banned
As good TWD in all its pomp.

RicksonGracie1972

Distinguished Member
I haven't started watching the rest of this season TWD yet so not sure if its been explained, but how does Morgan end up on FTWD? Is it set in his TWD past or has FTWD caught up now with TWD?

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
my understanding, and I'm pretty sure they've said so, is that the next season of Fear is set after the end of the current season of TWD. So Fear is getting a quite hefty time jump aswell as a change of location that's also going to introduce a bunch of new characters

I Am Custard

I am a little bit gutted about this time jump if I am honest.

I hope the addition of a TWD cross over does not ruin FEAR, it is definitely the better show of the two now after a shaky first season.

When ever I mention FEAR at work people say they gave up on season 1 which is a shame as season 3 was amazing and went places that TWD would never go

richp007

Distinguished Member
I am intrigued, people tell me this is the better show now after Season 3. Is this the opinion of you guys in here as well?

I Am Custard

I am intrigued, people tell me this is the better show now after Season 3. Is this the opinion of you guys in here as well?
Season 3 was in my opinion a great display of what The Walking Dead could be if it wasn't tied to a source material.

Those annoying characters from season 1 have developed really well and fully unrecognisable.

There are some stand out moments in the B section of the season, and over all this season trumped TWD last year.

Someone back me up here...

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
the first 2 seasons were a bit up and down, mostly down but still enjoyable enough, but season 3 really improved on the first 2 massively and was easily more consistently enjoyable and interesting than the last 2 or 3 seasons of TWD.

I can't help thinking crossing them over is going to be a case of 2 steps forward one step back, especially now Gimple's involved in it (even if it is in a position at the top of the creative food chain), but I'll give it a fair go and just see how it develops. Even if it turns out to be not as good as season 3 it could still end up better than TWD's been for the last few years without too much effort.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Cheers guys, I think I might try it out over the summer mths, work my way through it. For intrigue if nothing else. There will be a point when Billions, Legion etc finish and I'll be on the lookout for something. Have Twin Peaks from the very beginning to watch as well.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Ep1: "What's Your Story? 8/10

Nice to see some unexpected faces in the episode.
Grace & her Armoured van to the rescue, not quite.
These shows could benefit from some familiar names now & then.

The Walking Dead X-Over was entertaining,
for a moment i thought more of them were coming along for the ride.

All we need next week is Liam Nesson as they have been taken :D
As Madison's crew hijacked Maggie Grace, Lennie James and Garret Dillahunt

Last edited:

Glenn01

Distinguished Member
I have to confess to watching season 1 of FTWD but then not going any further.

Would I be able to nose dive back straight into season 4 or is it essential I watch either, all or part of seasons 2 & 3 ?

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.

Latest News

Tom's Thumbs: What is coming to Netflix in November 2020
  • By AVForums
  • Published
Melco anniversary edition N10 library announced
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Denon, Marantz and Yamaha AV receivers hit by HDMI 2.1 bug
  • By Andy Bassett