Fear The Walking Dead - Season 2 (AMC)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Season 2 takes to the open waster, with location filming announced at Mexico's Baja water tank as used for James Cameron's Titanic.

Season 1 ended with a ocean shot, with the characters planning to use a yacht named Abigail

Showrunner Dave Erickson;
“We are thrilled to be starting production and even more thrilled to be shooting in Mexico. Baja Studios has been home to some of the greatest ocean-set films in recent years and provides all the creative resources we need to begin this new chapter in the Fear saga. We couldn’t be happier.”

Not sure how many or all episodes will be on the open water, you would think all they need to do is avoid any other boats for the duration.

Last edited:
Not sure how many or all episodes will be on the open water, you would think all they need to do is avoid any other boats for the duration.

wouldn't make for a very interesting TV show, though :D. It'd be Fear The Loveboat, a tale of blossoming teen romance, cold turkey and a spot of fishing while they sunbathe on the deck.

It's an interesting idea to take them to sea but I'll be surprised if they're out there for too long. Some numpty will run the boat aground or something like that to send them back to face the walkers

wouldn't make for a very interesting TV show, though :D. It'd be Fear The Loveboat, a tale of blossoming teen romance, cold turkey and a spot of fishing while they sunbathe on the deck.

It's an interesting idea to take them to sea but I'll be surprised if they're out there for too long. Some numpty will run the boat aground or something like that to send them back to face the walkers
They'll need to come ashore to get provisions like Water and food, so that will provide a chance for them to get munched.

US premiere date Sunday, 10 April

15 episode season split in two blocks, second half airs later in 2016.

Must admit I gave up on the first season, just couldn't get in to it. However, will try again with the second. After all the first season of Agents of Shield I dismissed but tried again on the second, and was hooked.

US premiere date Sunday, 10 April

15 episode season split in two blocks, second half airs later in 2016.
Split as 7 episodes and then 8

Must admit I gave up on the first season, just couldn't get in to it. However, will try again with the second. After all the first season of Agents of Shield I dismissed but tried again on the second, and was hooked.

Give it another go. I was the same and dumped it after the first episode, but following positive comments on the later episodes I gave it another go and was glad I did. It takes at least three of the 6 episodes to get going imo.

Don't think I'll bother with this one, the first season was pants

Is the first season likely to be available in any of the Netflix regions?

Fear freshened up the universe for me, very much enjoyed every episode looking forward to flight 462 connection.

Season 1 starts at 9pm on Monday on AMC from BT(sky channel 192)/AMC from BTHD(sky channel 276).

I am over in the States for work at the moment and I caught the season premier last night and
It wasn't too horrible, it seemed to hit the ground running but my god do those characters do some stupid things, no wonder Strand refused to sleep for the entire episode surrounded by that bunch of idiots. And annoyingly, Nick is still stuck in the old man clothes!

I can't say I found it too entertaining, seemed pretty Hollywood and hollow

I keep having to remind myself that all the events in FTWD are going on before we were introduced to Rick and co in TWD. It's an attempt to try and not become frustrated with their general behaviour and how they deal with losing loved ones. I just feel like I've already experienced that in TWD and so it's quite laborious to have to go through it all again with a new cast of characters. Other than that, I still think FTWD is ok. It's not great, and the season 2 premiere wasn't as exciting as I've become used to premiere's being with the last few seasons of it's parent show, I felt like they needed to kick things up a gear sooner than they did, but at least it looks like the next episode and the rest of the season should have a bit more action. I like it, it's playing 4th undead fiddle to TWD, Z Nation and iZombie at the moment, though

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom