Fear The Walking Dead (AMC) Season 5 - June 2nd

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Filming has started on the 5th season.

Rubén Blades aka Daniel Salazar will return
Blades recently told Panamanian news outlet Dia a Dia that he will reprise his role as the former war criminal-turned barber in Season 5 of Fear the Walking Dead, which started up production last week. We haven’t seen Daniel since the Season 3 Finale when he was presumed dead after the Gonzales Dam explosion. Of course, Alicia, Nick, Strand, and Madison all survived the detonation so why not Daniel? After all, he escaped death back in Season 2 when he was left for dead at a Mexican plantation he burned down.”

They add, “Since we’re still months away from the next season, details are sparse on Blades’ return to the show. It’s very possible Daniel IS dead and we only see him in flashbacks, which were heavily used in Season 4. Or…perhaps he DID survive and is among the survivors Althea interviewed before she met Alicia and the gang.”

landscape-1525739964-fear2.jpg

Last edited:
That reminds me that I haven't watched the second half of season 4 yet. Was it any good?

S5 photos

Another Walking Dead transfer

The Walking Dead's Dwight (Austin Amelio) has crossed over, who's next Rick Grimes?

dwight-fear-the-walking-ded.jpg
fwd5-4.jpg
fwd5-3.jpg
fwd5-2.jpg
fwd5.jpg

any ideas when s4 appears on amazon prime?

#1 Here To Help

#2 The Hurt That Will Happen

takes time to get back in the flow of this show,, started off well but gets bogged down quickly

#3 Humbug's Gulch
Great western homage plus music score :cool:

Junebug & Dory pinned down, and the crazy zombie kill :eek: - The San Antonio Split!! :rotfl:

I
t would have been meta if Morgan said to Dwight we come from the same show :D

Those pesky kids!

Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Given the Green Light by AMC

# 15: Channel 5
# 16: End of the Line
(Finalé)

Hope so it just finished on a cliff hanger with life on the line;
for Morgan is about to die - being shot by Ginny, with a pack of walkers ready to chow down

I know the fans are in uproar about the show as always, but i enjoyed the last few seasons

# 15: Channel 5
# 16: End of the Line
(Finalé)

Hope so it just finished on a cliff hanger with life on the line;
for Morgan is about to die - being shot by Ginny, with a pack of walkers ready to chow down

I know the fans are in uproar about the show as always, but i enjoyed the last few seasons
Yeah but
we'll see hey mate, as they've done that before with a certain trapped scene that caused massive uproar...oh, but then that later finished well with a baseball bat to the head for Glenn...and more uproar!
I hope they don't do like Madison and have him dead but no walker, just that pull away shot.

(Scary Stories, A Boy Called Christmas) is joining Fear The Walking Dead as a new series regular for the upcoming sixth season of the AMC series. Additionally, we’ll be seeing more of Sarah and Wes. Mo Collins and Colby Hollman, who have recurred, respectively, as the characters, have been promoted to series regulars for the new season. No details are being revealed about Colletti’s character, other than it is “a pivotal new role that will unfurl as the season progresses.”

just finished season 5 - very disappointed that the writers keep making stupid decisions for people who should and could know better....

we all could see how it was going to turn out - and i never understand why they simply do not put down people like Jenny / Ginny - so many chances its frustrating and not realistic in a survival world - why the Fxx not defend the 'oil field' - stupid stupid stupid....

Dwaine knew the writing was on the wall ...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom