Fawlty Towers, another UK Comedy Classic

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Has to be Fawlty:thumbsup:

Best ep, probably Basil The Rat or that other one where he gets black paint on that fit birds:censored: :rotfl:

Garrett

Yup the fit birds mine I think its called The Psychiatrist and the bird is Luna Peters star of a lot of Hammer films and was also at one time in the group 5000 Volts.

Favorite line "she crazy".

RMCF

Distinguished Member
Garrett said:
Yup the fit birds mine I think its called The Psychiatrist and the bird is Luna Peters star of a lot of Hammer films and was also at one time in the group 5000 Volts.

Favorite line "she crazy".

She also went on to work in the adult industry (I believe!!).

Oh, also agree about FT - never tire of watching it. An all time great show. So well written.

mjn

Distinguished Member
My fav from Fawlty Towers, has to the grapefruit scene in the first episode....just too funny.

"Throw it away"

Philly112

Distinguished Member
Twelve episodes of writing genius. My 7-15 yr old nephews and nieces love them so much (as do I). Totally timeless and probably the best comedy this country has ever produced.

Phil

Edit - not probably, THE best.

drunkenmaster

One of my favourite lines from the series:

Well...may I ask what you were hoping to see from a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeeste sweeping majestically...":rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom