Favourite POTC film?

• Curse Of The Black Pearl

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Dead Mans Chest

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Worlds End

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Well #3 was a bunch of ****, and I didn't really enjoy #2 as much as I enoyed #1. So I would have to say #1.

i really enjoyed the third film. best graphics and also had the best score, i felt.

Well #3 was a bunch of ****, and I didn't really enjoy #2 as much as I enoyed #1. So I would have to say #1.

What he said :)

The first one was all new and refreshing, the second one just felt like a retread, with just more of the same but bigger everything, didn't really enjoy it, it was OK, which I put down to only being half a story, which is the only reason I saw the third one, which along with Spider-man 3 were probably the two worst movies I've seen this year.

This is a no brainer, got to be the first one, the rest are just dire.
I walked out of the cinema half way through the third one it was that bad :boring: :thumbsdow

First one without a doubt.

Enjoyed the second if not a bit long and haven't bothered to watch the third one yet.

First one without a doubt.

Enjoyed the second if not a bit long and haven't bothered to watch the third one yet.
Don't bother mate, just a bunch of ****. Complete and utter crap.

Didn't think much of either one or two. I haven't seen number three yet and definitely not in a rush too see it now.

I didn't think much of the 1st one, thought that the 2nd one was garbage, and was dragged kicking and screaming to the 3rd one.

Which, believe it or not I rather enjoyed.:eek::eek::rolleyes:

Waiting for the DVD of the third film (don't go to the cinema anymore). I prefer the second film. The bit I still find funny despite how many times I watch it, is when they are sword fighting on the wheel and everyone just stops what they are doing and stares at it while it goes past. :D

Well I enjoyed them all but the first one probably sticks out more simply for the impact when it came out - it was very different.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom